• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

What in the world was Thomas thinking on that last set of downs? So many horrific decisions. Seems my ESPN stream on my phone is way behind.

That last interception from Georgia Tech....

That QB hasn't thrown that many interceptions this year (because he hasn't thrown it that often this year), but that's at least the second one of those he's thrown. Running for his life, just about to go out of bounds, and he throws a pass down the sidelines but in the field of play. Duke picked off one of those earlier in the year, and I swear he's thrown other passes like that (that may or may not have been picked). I get it, you're scrambling. But you're out of the tackle box, fling that thing into the 3rd row.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
That last interception from Georgia Tech....

That QB hasn't thrown that many interceptions this year (because he hasn't thrown it that often this year), but that's at least the second one of those he's thrown. Running for his life, just about to go out of bounds, and he throws a pass down the sidelines but in the field of play. Duke picked off one of those earlier in the year, and I swear he's thrown other passes like that (that may or may not have been picked). I get it, you're scrambling. But you're out of the tackle box, fling that thing into the 3rd row.

Still needs to go past the line of scrimmage. Angles make that throw not super easy.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Watching a triple option is so much better when it isn't your team's knees being sacrificed.

The new scoreboard isn't saving any vertical space at all. It is just taking up a massive corner.

cdyhybrid

why is the stadium so empty - Mississippi and Georgia are not too far away, where are all their fans?

WwQOwz8.png

The moment weve all been waiting for, the Sugar Bowl poster!

201414-game-poster.jpg.pagespeed.ce.n1FW_ttnlt.jpg

Beautiful. Can't wait for tomorrow, just got a case of Redds for the game.

Lol at those here who are acting like OSU has no chance. Underdogs? Sure, but we're massively talented and playing great football right now. We've made major strides since our beat down by Florida too.

Brent is wrong about Gotsis being the first Australian on the defensive line, Jesse Williams won a National Championship with Bama a couple years ago.

Assanova

Beautiful. Can't wait for tomorrow, just got a case of Redds for the game.

Lol at those here who are acting like OSU has no chance. Underdogs? Sure, but we're massively talented and playing great football right now. We've made major strides since our beat down by Florida too.

Yep. They act like they are playing Jim Tressel with his conservative play calling. These were the same people saying that we had no chance to get into the playoffs, no chance to beat MSU, and no chance to beat Wisconsin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom