• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silkworm

There's the Henry we all know (much to my sadness in the Gator-Bama game where he had a paltry 140 all purpose yards)! Roll Tide!

Pimpwerx

So...I'll admit, I haven't watched Bama play more than a few quarters this season. Who is this Henry kid? Tall and fast always catches my attention. PEACE.

Damn.

A TD or at least a long drive here would do wonders for letting our D find their composure and calm down again after letting up a big run

Bama took full and swift advantage of our turnover, we just have to move on from that and avoid making similar mistakes.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bama needs to fix their tackling. Despite the fumble recovery, they aren't wrapping up that well.

Both teams seem to be on point now. I have a feeling that after next weeking, we'll wish this game was the championship game (regardless of who wins).

FOOTE

At this point I hope so. Can't turn the ball over like that

All I can say is that I'm glad Mizzou did their part today and aren't playing now... I know those tiny little heart attacks too well after the last two SEC Championship games. Good luck on the emotional roller coaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom