• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCX

-ACC: FSU
Coastal: Va Tech
Atlantic: FSU
-B1G: MSU
East: MSU
West: Wisconsin
-Big 12: Oklahoma
-American: UCF
-Pac 12: UCLA
North: Oregon
South: UCLA
-SEC: LSU
East: USCe
West: LSU

Playoff Semis:
1: FSU
2: LSU
3: MSU
4: Bama
Finals:
1: MSU
2: Bama
Champion: MSU

-ACC: FSU
Coastal: Va Tech
Atlantic: FSU
-B1G: MSU
East: MSU
West: Wisconsin
-Big 12: Oklahoma
-American: UCF
-Pac 12: UCLA
North: Oregon
South: UCLA
-SEC: LSU
East: USCe
West: LSU

Playoff Semis:
1: FSU
2: LSU
3: MSU
4: Bama
Finals:
1: MSU
2: Bama
Champion: MSU

Typical Sparty, screws up a promising thing by a silly mistake! (aka posting late)

Sparty gonna spart!!

ill allow it

WTF was placed they just showed on BTN, it was called pizza ranch. It looked like a CCs and Golden Corral fucked and had a terrible food baby.

Fuck the fucking Gators.

tumblr_lstobxdByr1qic3cc.gif

Nots a goood week for the P12 or ACC so far.

Sec East has it the worst.

Eh, I mean WSU and CU are probably the two of the three worst teams the conference.

If it was Oregon, Stanford and UCLA getting punked I would agree. Right now the Pac 12 is 2-1 and will likely be 3-2 after tonight if Colorado can't come back.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Why? Seems unremarkable looking at his Wiki. Good kid? Life of tough breaks?
Good kid while he was here at Bama. Got lost in the shuffle of RBs when he had back to back knee injuries. Was a great gunner on special teams for us last year while only getting touches in garbage time. Went to Colorado State after graduating, rejoining his former OC Jim McElwaine (now head coach at CSU). I'm just happy to see him doing well.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Good kid while he was here at Bama. Got lost in the shuffle of RBs when he had back to back knee injuries. Was a great gunner on special teams for us last year while only getting touches in garbage time. Went to Colorado State after graduating, rejoining his former OC Jim McElwaine (now head coach at CSU). I'm just happy to see him doing well.

That's cool. He is a fun to watch back, at least in this game.

Draxal

Eh, I mean WSU and CU are probably the two of the three worst teams the conference.

If it was Oregon, Stanford and UCLA getting punked I would agree. Right now the Pac 12 is 2-1 and will likely be 3-2 after tonight if Colorado can't come back.

There was no way Utah and ASU were going to lose two games. Wake is probably the worst in the ACC as well so I can't give the PAC a pass for their bad teams.

There was no way Utah and ASU were going to lose two games. Wake is probably the worst in the ACC as well so I can't give the PAC a pass for their bad teams.

Most of the good conferences are top heavy. The Pac 12's new TV deal brought a little more parity but WSU and Colorado are still bad teams.

Jeff-DSA

Colorado is so bad. They look gutless against a rival on opening night. How hard is it to get up and stay pumped for a game like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom