• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

I might be superstitious but I think UGA has the game in the bag. My God, Gurley is one of the best backs I've ever seen. And Pruitt's adjustments (Grantham doesn't know what those are) have shut Clemson down. This is turning into a rout and I love it.

outunderthestars- I don't think Clemson has enough time to get a deep pass off with how much pressure their QB is under.

Ganhyun

I might be superstitious but I think UGA has the game in the bag. My God, Gurley is one of the best backs I've ever seen. And Pruitt's adjustments (Grantham doesn't know what those are) have shut Clemson down. This is turning into a rout and I love it.

I love a DC who knows how to adjust to what another team is doing. Especially when we have one that does it.

Clemson with Watson at QB now.

Edit: And Watson is sacked too.

Edit 2: Twice in a row

andycapps

I love a DC who knows how to adjust to what another team is doing. Especially when we have one that does it.

Clemson with Watson at QB now.

Edit: And Watson is sacked too.

Edit 2: Twice in a row
Sacked twice. NM your edit beat me.

Yeah, this is shocking as a Georgia fan to see this level of success.

Way I see it, the adjustments by Pruitt outmatched what Chad Morris can do tonight. They haven't been able to adjust to anything new. And Gurley, we don't really need to do anything else as long as he has energy.

andycapps

I want this kind of success all the time!

Me too, man. Me too.
As a Clemson guy who always liked UGA, I hope UGA has a great season.

I am much, much less optimistic about Clemson's chance of doing well this year.
I have no hard feelings at all against Clemson. I hope they do well the rest of the year except this game. I really hope they can work it out for us to play these two game series every 4 years or so. I'd like every class to be able to have a chance in what I think is an important rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom