• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
What a waste of a timeout for OSU. They already had plenty of time to discuss what to do next while the refs discussed the penalty.

Good half for our defense other than the dumb penalties. I want to see more running by Pender in the second half and for Jameis to stop making so many dumb throws.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So my dad and I went to the Duke/Elon game and he followed the Bama/WVU game on his phone. Based on the stats he is less concerned about the offense and very concerned about the defense. He has the game taped and is probably watching it now. Is that accurate?

So my dad and I went to the Duke/Elon game and he followed the Bama/WVU game on his phone. Based on the stats he is less concerned about the offense and very concerned about the defense. He has the game taped and is probably watching it now. Is that accurate?

Yes. The offense looked good. The defense would have given up 40 if WVU didn't shoot themselves in the foot so much.

lol this UF game. Might as well postpone until tomorrow.

I don't think thats an option. They either have to get it in, or play it during championship week if neither team is playing in their respective conferences championship.

A few years ago, Tulsa and....I think OSU played till 4am after rain delays

Subitai

It looks like UF players are playing for a new coach then?

LSU D settling down.

And Mcshay with the (SEC) speed. It is gat dang contagious.

Fuck me. I haven't been in these threads in ages. Got tired of bitching after a few games last season. And they got lost in community. I guess it is fitting to start off where I left off.

A Jacket fan betting on UGA? :jnc Believe me, I was mad in the first half too. The adjustments in second half (and giving Gurley the ball) changed the game.
Against a Clemson team with multiple injuries/suspensions, no clear QB, and a lack of skill players? Yeah, it wasn't a hard bet. I have no emotion when im placing bets. -7.5 for UGA was nearly the lock of the week for me. As someone said earlier, Clemson is probably a 7 to 8 win team this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom