• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Georgia should just change their name to Running Back U.

Many fans of the school do call it that.
Fuck Georgia. Shitbags trying to run up the score.
That was uncharacteristic to let Chubb run it there, but they got the penalty and then spiked the ball. We're not Spurrier.

Reverend Richt is probably still but hurt from last year.

Jacket fans are always butthurt when we win. They're fine with their own team sucking if they can see us lose a game.

Oh, well it was a freshman. I guess that doesn't count then. Can you elaborate on that logic please? It is what it is. Running up the score.

Get used to it, margin of victory is in effect again with the playoffs. Never got the complaints against running up the score. Dont want it to happen? Then stop them.

MrJames

9:50 kick off now...
RyrP7mD.jpg

Ganhyun

Oh, well it was a freshman. I guess that doesn't count then. Can you elaborate on that logic please? It is what it is. Running up the score.

Reps man. I'd expect Clemson to do the same.

Many fans of the school do call it that.

That was uncharacteristic to let Chubb run it there, but they got the penalty and then spiked the ball. We're not Spurrier.

Jacket fans are always butthurt when we win. They're fine with their own team sucking if they can see us lose a game.

Compared to alot of other coaches, Richt is indeed too nice about things like that.

Also, typical Jacket fan.

Reps and reps. I really don't see the big deal.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom