• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfinit

So, lemme get this straight:

The Gators are currently hovering right on the outside of the Top 25 (#27, I believe). Depending on the results of the lower Top 25 tonight, theoretically the Gators can get into the Top 25 without playing a game.

Fuck the Gators.

KingGondo

Banned

The Gators are currently hovering right on the outside of the Top 25 (#27, I believe). Depending on the results of the lower Top 25 tonight, theoretically the Gators can get into the Top 25 without playing a game.

Fuck the Gators.
No. The correct response is:

Fuck the SEC.

Subitai

Fuck the Gators.
Ya, if that happens it would majorly suck, but I think there are too many other teams blowing out lesser opponents that will jump them.

MrJames

Fuck the Gators.

They dominated from the beginning until the game got called. SECSECSEC

Fuck the Gators.
Don't go near any lakes or rivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom