• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to work today, what did you think of the Buckeyes today?

Couldnt evaluate the areas of concerns on the defense due to style of play, dline looks great though. On offense thought JT looked good, very bland play calling today (Urbz admitted after the game he called 4 different plays the entire 2nd half). Offensive line is terrifying, teams like MSU will give us trouble.

Also liked the depth we have at RB and WR, really let us keep fresh guys in there.

andycapps

Against a Clemson team with multiple injuries/suspensions, no clear QB, and a lack of skill players? Yeah, it wasn't a hard bet. I have no emotion when im placing bets. -7.5 for UGA was nearly the lock of the week for me. As someone said earlier, Clemson is probably a 7 to 8 win team this year.
UGA rarely covers, though. I thought it would be closer than it was due to the uncertainties in our secondary. Clemson probably should just go to Watson at this point. He's their QB of the future and has so much more upside in the game.

Subitai

And somehow Wis gets the ball back in bad field position.

Busted D gives OSU a sweet TD. If they can pull this upset off...

MrJames

5Jfn4oV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom