• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - "They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom"

ryseing

You're on the 2 yard line and Michigan has stopped the run once in the last 17 attempts.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THROW IT

cid_rtrmadp_3_nfl-nfc-championship-san-francisco-49ers-at-seattle-seahawks_0577692e7e0a0eac27a572d3382166e4.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

thefro

Why would you pass it, Indiana you're dumb

I agree, dumb call there.

I totally wanted them to go for 2 if they scored.

Not sure why we can't get some DBs that are at least fucking MAC defense level so we can win some Big Ten games. Front 7 is decent and the offense is pretty good.

ag-my001

A&M just gave up a touchdown, then bobbled the kickoff to allow a scoop and score.

We're going to lose to an FCS team, aren't we?

What the fuck is with this Baylor student run thing?

What a stupid fucking idea. That's just asking for a student to get trampled.

What a garbage university full of garbage people.

What the fuck is with this Baylor student run thing?

What a stupid fucking idea. That's just asking for a student to get trampled.

What a garbage university full of garbage people.

My thought was seeing that was there isa sea of diversity there at Baylor..

It was so white that I honestly thought my brightness was too high on the t.v

If you havent been to los guachos down on Bethel it is 1 million time better, was actually on food network not too long ago for top 5 best taco place in US

Dem Al Pastors

Might have to try it next weekend.

I had Chipotle about four times this week, so I'm a bit Mexican'd out. (Even though Chipotle is fake-ass Mexican.)

squicken

What is it with Texas universities and dumb, extremely dangerous traditions?

Bonfire was about cutting down trees with axes and then lighting them on fire. There was an assumed risk

But the collapse was a lot adults not doing their jobs and it's not a tradition made for modern sensibilities

Might have to try it next weekend.

I had Chipotle about four times this week, so I'm a bit Mexican'd out. (Even though Chipotle is fake-ass Mexican.)

Monday is buy 1 get 1 free night, place is small lines usually out the door.

Im getting ready to head out to Butter Face Wild Wings for UFC fight

squicken

Baylor rips off 50 yard plays with ease and Oklahoma struggles to get 8 yards. Huge gulf in brainpower and talent with these offenses

Top Bottom