• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 11 - "They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom"

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
"There are some teams that Arkansas lost to earlier this year that would not want to play them right now."

...agree.

Have we EVER had a single Baylor fan in CFB-GAF?

You know how every time a team starts having a surprisingly good season we get a flood of "lifelong" fans from those schools in these threads?

Baylor and TCU have been top 10-type teams for at least two seasons now and I don't think anybody could name a single poster from either school off the top of their heads.

I know we've at least had some TCU fans peek in every once in a while. Can't recall any BU fans showing up at all.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Random? It's popular among SEC people and to be fair at least 15 teams there are not from the SEC.
SEC website ranking SEC teams as best fanbases. Whether they are or not, the involved bias means nobody will take the rankings seriously.

El_Chino

SEC website ranking SEC teams as best fanbases. Whether they are or not, the involved bias means nobody will take the rankings seriously.

giphy.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Now, lets see if someone drops this overweight trophy. Didn't part of it break off the stand last year?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
No way that DPI.. the receiver pushed the defender off and got a call.. and the fucker WATCHING the play didn't make the guy in the back pick it up.

Top Bottom