• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

LMAO. Its a 'shop, but I don't even care.

CU8ViMFWwAANam7.jpg

Silkworm

Can't even get a frickin' FG. I give up. Congrats on shutting out the Gators, FSU. It's not that hard to do. Watch Bama do the same next week. Son of .....

Feel bad for the Gators with that kicker. Has to be a kid playing club soccer there who can do better.

Haha, that's great. Almost looks like a photoshop. Are we sure it isn't?

Its a shop, i saw the original photo earlier, it was a bunch of OSU fans behind him'

also its night in that pic and the kick was noon, soooo

OU got that 2014 OSU look, losing early in the season to a garbage team then getting their shit together towards the end of the season.

We play in Norman next year, furck

cashman

Banned
OU got that 2014 OSU look, losing early in the season to a garbage team then getting their shit together towards the end of the season.

We play in Norman next year, furck

It'll only be trouble if they start Cardale. I don't know if anybody noticed or not, but they got to play TCU, Baylor and OSU without their starting quarterbacks.

ag-my001

We've held LSU to 2/5 on field goals, even when letting them start just outside the red zone. And our offense has still been anemic. Two good drives, one td, one fumble at the 13. Disappointing to say the least. Weird that for the first time in years, our defense had kept us in games and our offense keeps coming up well short.

Oh well, here's to a decent bowl game and another shot at nine wins.

squicken

It'll only be trouble if they start Cardale. I don't know if anybody noticed or not, but they got to play TCU, Baylor and OSU without their starting quarterbacks.

Hush, you

And it doesn't seem like OSU's QB is out with injury. and it seems like the QB awful throws are killing OU. Sanchez is expecting good throws

Top Bottom