• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

Velcro Fly

Treon Harris fucking sucks

That defense is amazing and with just an average offense Florida is a contender

It's too bad they are still recovering from Muschamp

ag-my001

A&M secondary needs to come up with an interception on one of these throws. We're containing the run, but I doubt they can hold the entire game.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Maguire is trying for the high risk high reward impossible throws that Jameis was always trying.

Maguire is not Jameis.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Mayfield cannot read a defense. He just starts running around when he gets confused. It works but it is so chaotic

I've said it before but the only difference between Mayfield 2015 and Mayfield 2013 is that the team around him is much better in 2015. Much easier to get bailed out.

I can only imagine he's in the Heisman talk because he's the QB of a 10-1 blue-blood school and the scrambles look good on highlight reels. Highlights were good enough to get him offensive newcomer of the year in the Big XII two years ago even though he had worse stats and less fan support than our other true freshman QB by the end of the regular season.

OSU has a lot of holes in their run-D

Had to have been a pretty big blown assignment on that TD run. Perine was totally untouched.

squicken

I've said it before but the only difference between Mayfield 2015 and Mayfield 2013 is that the team around him is much better in 2015. Much easier to get bailed out.

I can only imagine he's in the Heisman talk because he's the QB of a 10-1 blue-blood school and the scrambles look good on highlight reels. Highlights were good enough to get him offensive newcomer of the year in the Big XII two years ago even though he had worse stats and less fan support than our other true freshman QB by the end of the regular season.

I don't disagree much, but they are an 8-5 team with Trevor Knight. Mayfield is accurate enough to hit open WRs, and does see the guys that break open right away. Knight is awful bad bad bad

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
eVDhSDX.jpg

Gragen

Wait... Didn't Oklahoma lose to Texas?

Yes but it's one of the biggest rival games of the year and has gone on for a hundred years. I'm from oklahoma and if you watched that game Texas played differently (better) than they actually are. The loss came as no surprise.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Does Les Miles always trip over his own words like that? Seemed like he was off in another world while he was being interviewed.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I don't disagree much, but they are an 8-5 team with Trevor Knight. Mayfield is accurate enough to hit open WRs, and does see the guys that break open right away. Knight is awful bad bad bad

No argument here.

I said before the season that Mayfield starting would be more an indictment of Knight than anything great about Mayfield. Mayfield's still a good QB, but I think the highlights inflate people's opinion of his overall play. Very streaky, some really bad decisions mixed in with the good stuff. Felt the same about Colin Kaepernick a few years ago when the '49ers were so good.

I thought there is a runoff for offensive injuries with less than a minute to go?

Not sure what game you're talking about, but a time out can cancel the time runoff penalty.

There's no doubt that Coach Mac has done a remarkable job this year... BUT COME THE FUCK ON!!

Maybe the performance of UF this year points more to how atrocious the SEC East is this season.

Edit: In the UF, game with that injury, I didn't think UF had any timeouts, though.

Velcro Fly

ND in big trouble with OU putting in on OK St. like this

Will fucking suck when ND makes it in the playoff because Alabama or Clemson lose next week.

Will fucking suck when ND makes it in the playoff because Alabama or Clemson lose next week.

It would be infuriating to have Clemson lose next week and see a ND that they beat jump ahead of them in the polls. If UNC wins next week I could see them jumping ahead of both.

That said, leta just all hope ND loses tonight.

Would be interesting to see if ND would get in over us if we had the same record and their loss is to us. Actually, we'd have one more win due to the extra game.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
If this keeps up the lack of a championship game could work in OU's favor.

Already in the top 4, looking great in their final game against the #11 team, no risk of a loss next week.

Top Bottom