• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

Branduil

Damn no team in the country can beat Oregon or Stanford right now.. Yet they won't get a chance in the playoffs..

They really need to expand it to 8 teams already. It's clear that 4 teams is always going to end up with legitimate contenders arbitrarily excluded.

RyanW

And Les Miles is being carried by players, nothing but applause from Tiger Stadium, and passed off an interview to sing the alma mater

If Clemson loses to UNC, then UNC will be a one loss ACC champ. 1 loss ACC champ would get in over 1 loss (non-champ) tOSU. The only hope for tOSU is for Florida to upset Bama.

I couldn't imagine the CFP putting UNC in the top 4. I know they would have beat Clemson, but I just can't imagine it. I'd think the ACC would just get left out.

If Clemson loses to UNC, then UNC will be a one loss ACC champ. 1 loss ACC champ would get in over 1 loss (non-champ) tOSU. The only hope for tOSU is for Florida to upset Bama.

I dont know man. That loss to USC is so much worse than OSUs. But who knows I don't act like I know what that random ass committee is doing.

Velcro Fly

I would think if they thought 1 loss UNC was on the level of other 1 loss teams they'd be ranked up there and not like 14 or something. I mean they could always jump them from like 10 to 4 or something.

Let's see where UNC is ranked now that a ton of the top 10 just lost their second game.

I dont know man. That loss to USC is so much worse than OSUs. But who knows I don't act like I know what that random ass committee is doing.

If you're not a conference champion, you're not making it in this year. Without a bit more chaos.

In

Oklahoma
Iowa/Michigan State

Only way UNC or Ohio State could make it in is with 2 of these happening (NC needs all 3 to happen)

Florida winning over Alabama AND
NC winning over Clemson AND
USC winning over Stanford

Top Bottom