• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Tommy Armstrong Jr has no vision.. damn...

I'm gonna go watch the Ducks slaughter my Beavers now..

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
How can it be targetting when he's going to the ground, that's a bullshit call... the receiver is going down too.. that's football.

Chumly

There's no way to argue he was playing the ball when he was not using his hands to break up the pass
How exactly was he supposed to go for the ball? He was clearly behind the player and was not in position to go for the ball. He made the tackle and as both players went down there was helmet to helmet.

Would things be different if LSU hadn't gotten screwed out of a title in the 11-12 season? Rip Miles.

Doubtful. LSU fans who want him gone seem to be citing the teams SEC record the past few years and their losses to conference bottom feeders as well as Miles inability to field a good offense and adapt.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You know, for most of my life, LSU has always been a 2nd tier SEC team except under Saban and Les Miles. I don't know who they think they are going to get (GO FEDORA, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!!!!!!!) but I wish he'd be willing to Coach at Duke. I'd take Mark Richt too.

I've no problem with Cutcliffe (his assistants suck ass) but we're going any farther with him.
KEVIN WHITE! THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE!!!!!

cdyhybrid

I have no idea how people still get flagged for the throat slash. You have got to be dumb as rocks to not realize that's going to be flagged every time.

Top Bottom