• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

I've seen you at McDonald's. I know how you are..

tumblr_mj1r53Zre51s4kybuo1_500.gif

cashman

Banned
Pick Six Previews
‏@PickSixPreviews
TEXAS (5-7) has more Top 15 wins than Alabama, Ohio State, Iowa, & UNC -- COMBINED

Truthfacts only guys.

Pick Six Previews
‏@PickSixPreviews
TEXAS (5-7) has more Top 15 wins than Alabama, Ohio State, Iowa, & UNC -- COMBINED

Truthfacts only guys.

So Texas is the True BIG XII champion..

Seriously.. That team is strange. That goes back to coaching if you can't be that consistent. If they can beat Baylor and Oklahoma.. Come on.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, hoping for the best, no injuries and preferably no stress. A quick, painless victory, please

cashman

Banned
So Texas is the True BIG XII champion..

Seriously.. That team is strange. That goes back to coaching if you can't be that consistent. If they can beat Baylor and Oklahoma.. Come on.

Don't forget if it weren't for some horrendous officiating calls, Texas would have beaten Okie Lite too.

Silkworm

Coker may not be all world, but if you give him enough time..... well.

edit: And of course if refs turn a blind eye to blatant holding by Bama (which is like saying water is wet).

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
commercials are one thing, but do you really need to run this stupid brad paisley spot again? ugh. CBS.

So, I bought some of that "Not Your Dad's Rootbeer"

Shit's good.

Like real good.

Too bad I'm starting my diet right now. : sigh :

SON OF A BITCH GET THAT BALL GATORS.

Top Bottom