• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

Caturro

As a Houston fan, I couldn't hope for a better start. Hope the team stays focused. Winning this game could be a defining point for the program.

Tom Herman's legit. The next superstar coach.

He is a horrible, horrible coach. He should NEVER be a head coach. I heard he pees sitting down too.

Ohio State will take him off Houston's hands, though. I mean, we sent him out there...we'll take him back. Just to be, you know, charitable. Please. Please let us have him back.

PLEASEEEEEEE.

Caturro

He is a horrible, horrible coach. He should NEVER be a head coach. I heard he pees sitting down too.

Ohio State will take him off Houston's hands, though. I mean, we sent him out there...we'll take him back. Just to be, you know, charitable. Please. Please let us have him back.

PLEASEEEEEEE.

NO

Draxal

I saw that too. Thoughts on him? Kinda wish we hired someone proven but he has a lot of upsides.

Supposedly we're in a negotiation with a big name, but that fell through.

Remember, our reputation is horrible right now because what Flood and Herman did to the program so we have to rebuild.

Ash is supposedly incredibly detail orientated and will fix the defense, which is the opposite of what happened with Flood.

Slo

Another reason Tennessee sucks. Santa in a cage being pulled by a truck in Knoxville tonight. Wut

El3Z1G2h.jpg

GIF-3.gif

Kacar

Seemed like the guy who fell on him didn't do it on purpose. The guy stepping over him was thought, wasn't letting him get up.

Nialrot

uhh, no. Baylor QB with a way late hit and then there entire sideline rushes the field. Shouldn't have flagged Texas on that play.

Did you miss Texas #18 who wasn't even playing in the game come from the sidelines and drop a knee on the guy on the ground... Pretty "thuggish".

May have been a little excessive tackle at the end but he was still in bounds and was pretty late whistle at the end.

Both teams should of been flagged-offsetting penalties but # 18 should of been tossed.

Wow. First time watching Houston all year aside from the game they had Ward out/injured. They play with tempo as well as Baylor when they have it going.

They are an exciting football program to watch. Tom is the next big coach Squicken..

"Baylor's Defense" are two words that really don't belong together.

The best defense is a good offense...

PLEASEEEEEEE.

Hey, when Urban goes to Cleveland.. We will have 2 great coaches in our respective programs Adam... :)

cashman

Banned
Did you miss Texas #18 who wasn't even playing in the game come from the sidelines and drop a knee on the guy on the ground... Pretty "thuggish".

May have been a little excessive tackle at the end but he was still in bounds and was pretty late whistle at the end.

Both teams should of been flagged-offsetting penalties but # 18 should of been tossed.

No, he was already out of bounds by then, the hit was way late. and Vaccaro clearly didn't do it on purpose he was celebrating the int.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I am shocked that a fight broke out in a Baylor game.

That's bullshit in Texas' part. Sportsmanship isn't one of Charlie Strong's core values.

I tried to go a little ways back through your post history to see which school you're a fan of but it appears that you're mostly just a fan of hating Charlie Strong.

17-0 Texas over Baylor lol

I'm not sure what to think?

Would this make Oklahoma's loss not so bad? Or does it prove the B12 is a paper tiger and that Oklahoma winning the conference isn't quite so impressive? Only one meaningful out of conference victory for the conference all season. And that was beating Tennessee?

I'm going with, let's not automatically keep Oklahoma in the top 4. (And don't give me Baylor losing their QB, blah, blah, blah :) )

squicken

Just showed a replay of the fracas during the UH game. I can see that from Baylor's perspective. Their guy was on the ground and was completely surrounded by a lot of UT players rushing at him

Kacar

tOSU fans just ignoring ASH ...kinda makes me worried (I did see the Fickel post though).
He really helped the defense big time. Big plays are given up because he likes to always play press coverage but that is the tradeoff. Not sure on him as a head coach/recruiter.

Draxal

He really helped the defense big time. Big plays are given up because he likes to always play press coverage but that is the tradeoff. Not sure on him as a head coach/recruiter.

Well we gave up big plays in the cover nobody defense so I'm kinda happy with that.

Nialrot

This game is so entertaining... More fighting and less football playing going on.

Baylor and Texas hates each other so much.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Baylor coming undone. Woah.

edit: Refs are turning a blind eye to Baylor's transgressions. Sheesh.

See this post of mine from a few weeks back -

This Baylor-OU game has been insanely chippy. Refs have let things go way too much

All Baylor games are chippy because of all the trash they talk.

Games in which they're losing get extra chippy because they're so used to backing up the trash talk that they don't really know how to handle it when they aren't.

There's a pretty clear common denominator when every week you hear "Baylor and Texas really don't like each other," "Baylor and TCU really don't like each other," Baylor and Oklahoma really don't like each other," etc.

Nialrot

What a weird year for Texas.

Texas is such an oddity. They recruit very well but the product on the field just doesn't match up.

They need some good QB play. I wonder if former FSU commit Locksley will push for time or their top Dual threat verbal commit for 2016 will.

Top Bottom