• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure what to think?

Would this make Oklahoma's loss not so bad? Or does it prove the B12 is a paper tiger and that Oklahoma winning the conference isn't quite so impressive? Only one meaningful out of conference victory for the conference all season. And that was beating Tennessee?

I'm going with, let's not automatically keep Oklahoma in the top 4. (And don't give me Baylor losing their QB, blah, blah, blah :) )

Could just be that this is what Baylor looks like when they have a QB on the level of what Texas has been fielding all season.

Makes you wonder what Texas could look like if they had a Seth Russell.

Sarye

Supposedly we're in a negotiation with a big name, but that fell through.

Remember, our reputation is horrible right now because what Flood and Herman did to the program so we have to rebuild.

Ash is supposedly incredibly detail orientated and will fix the defense, which is the opposite of what happened with Flood.

who was the big name? Mullen? RR?

Chris Ash is an exemplary hire.

He is the Tom Herman of defenses. A virtuoso of coaching. A break from the Schiano coaching line.

Once again, our administration nails the choice. Patrick Hobbs is truly amazing. Chris Ash is a homerun hire.

Best hires of the offseason bar none. Rutgers once again shows its keen intellect in personnel decisions.

Chris Ash is an exemplary hire.

He is the Tom Herman of defenses. A virtuoso of coaching. A break from the Schiano coaching line.

Once again, our administration nails the choice. Patrick Hobbs is truly amazing. Chris Ash is a homerun hire.

Best hires of the offseason bar none. Rutgers once again shows its keen intellect in personnel decisions.

Are you going to keep this up longer than the UCLA fan impersonation or not?

Bowser

@schadjoe: North Carolina and Larry Fedora have agreed to a new 7-year deal to keep him at UNC, according to a source.

Meier

Should have gone for it IMO. Baylor moving the ball at will and seem primed to score another TD. Who cares if they send it to OT with a FG? Meh.

Would he have the balls to tell the DC to actually put 8 men in the box when everybody and their mom knows baylor's gonna run the ball?

Comparing our offense from last year where we were really aggressive to being pretty conservative. Yeah, I would definitely say yes.

andycapps

This Western Kentucky offense is interesting. Watching this in case Tyson Helton ends up being UGA OC. Could see Eason being okay with this. Just saw a snap from shotgun, then under center, then shotgun to a long screen pass. Really not a ton different from what we ran with Bobo, so far.

Now under center again.

Lots of surrender cobras on the Baylor side lol

Wonder if wins against both OU and Baylor would let Charlie Strong keep his job

Top Bottom