• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

Auteezy

Banned
SC should have cajoled LSU to fire Les Miles and promote Coach O. That way they get the high profile coach the school deserves just so we can watch him crumble under immense expectations, and do Coach O a solid getting him a premier HC job after the way we did him over.

l0ZqQeG.jpg

lol USC reporters are tweeting that there is repeated loud screaming coming from the USC coaches box

Yeah Scott Wolf keeps saying there's lots of profanity coming from the USC coaches box.

Also why after beating UCLA off your running game are you throwing on 1st down in your only terrible drive. SC needed to just clean house, let Haden step down and bring in a new AD and a whole new staff.

The UCLA game changed when UCLA lost one of its best offensive linemen and best defensive linemen. After that USC was able to run and able to get pressure on Rosen. If those guys don't get hurt that game goes different.

Well I'm sure you know who I think was better between the two, but I totally agree. Both were extremely special backs. Herschel would have won the Heisman twice if there hadn't been a stigma back then about underclassmen winning it.

I can't really say one is better than the other (no bias since I'm in B1G country). Herschel is/was just a freak athlete (still a beast) and what Bo was doing in the NFL and MLB was crazy. Not sure we'll see anything like those two again. Throw Sanders in there and it was amazing times.

Auteezy

Banned
Yeah Scott Wolf keeps saying there's lots of profanity coming from the USC coaches box.

The UCLA game changed when UCLA lost one of its best offensive linemen and best defensive linemen. After that USC was able to run and able to get pressure on Rosen. If those guys don't get hurt that game goes different.

SC plays with their 4th string center though. and 2 injured linebackers in smith and dawson. McCaffrey is guna have like 300 yards rushing this game.... :(

idk to be fair ronald jones 2 is the next SC star.

I'm just excited for max browne, and how we are probably guna be ranked like ~12th or something absurdly high in the pre-season just to disappoint.
UCLA lost their top 3 defensive players early in season. IMO this year was better than expected despite the injuries.

Hey that third guy on that list, give him the F'n ball on Sundays Mariota

Auteezy

Banned
Trogans plz. This game is over.

USC gets more penalties against it than anyone else. I don't think they get many in their favor.

The worst part is a lot of those calls are fair calls. It's more just phantom non-calls against USC. I don't really understand why under 4 different coaches the last 4 years SC cannot escape penalty problems. Like that one smith-schuster took when he swatted the guy trying to help him up, what is that?

andycapps

The worst part is a lot of those calls are fair calls. It's more just phantom non-calls against USC. I don't really understand why under 4 different coaches the last 4 years SC cannot escape penalty problems. Like that one smith-schuster took when he swatted the guy trying to help him up, what is that?
That's just an undisciplined team.

Juju is frustrated because he's practically lost half his body and he's still playing harder than his teammates.

Auteezy

Banned
yeah, next year is our year. All these red-shirt freshmen on D are guna have a year under their belt, guna be healthy, and Max Browne can actually throw deep.

The Snoop money didn't come in yet.

hey man snoops kid chose ucla, then promptly quit football

My mom (68) just went on a 5 minute rant in which she used the word "fuck" six times in reference to the B1G Championship game.

She ain't bitter

Top Bottom