• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

Lol juju taking the bait. OL #51 put him on check. Right?

It's dumb that he's biting, sure. But if he keeps making plays like this, sure, motivate him.

uscstiff.0.gif

God I hope Clemson loses on that punt, talks about a clempsoning.

Also I'm stuck watching these games in a friends parents condo in ft Myers on a 21 inch tube tv that has a vcr built into it.

Help

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Dabo yelling at his punter over and over makes him look bad. I get it, dude fucked up... but he's a kid.. act like a man Dabo.

DominoKid

I wish I could see what the punter did. Was watching that shit that is the B1 G championship game at the time. Flipping back and forth.

They rolled to the right for a punt and he took off running left with absolutely no chance of getting the first.

Dabo yelling at his punter over and over makes him look bad. I get it, dude fucked up... but he's a kid.. act like a man Dabo.

Nah punter deserve every bit of that. You dont get to call your own number. He lucky hes ever gonna see the field again.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That's targetting by the definition. Dude clearly led with his head... what the hell was he thinking.

Auteezy

Banned
to be fair it takes USC about a half to warm up and get used to the frigid temperature of norcal. Supreme master race SoCal Private schoolers can't really be expected to perform at full capacity in the frozen tundra of anywhere that isn't SoCal or Arizona.

clav

to be fair it takes USC about a half to warm up and get used to the frigid temperature of norcal. Supreme master race SoCal Private schoolers can't really be expected to perform at full capacity in the frozen tundra of anywhere that isn't SoCal or Arizona.

NorCal has been warm lately.

I hate when they just tell me how much someone weighs. Like, I don't want my weight broadcast on national TV. Come on...that just ain't fair. We big girls got feelings too.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Andre Ware from UH also couldn't make it. Forgot the reason. I think they had a game or something that day.

Curses, was actually about to edit in something about how I never confirmed it either way, but was waffling over where to insert it in the sentence when I saw this post.

ahaha this is hilarious considering your Oregon posts last year

I never said anything about Oregon being a defensive powerhouse. So not sure what you are referring to.

Fact is McCaffrey wouldn't be pulling those numbers outside of the Pac-12, and that's why Henry is the front runner...

I never said anything about Oregon being a defensive powerhouse. So not sure what you are referring to.

Fact is McCaffrey wouldn't be pulling those numbers outside of the Pac-12, and that's why Henry is the front runner...

Henry is the front runner because of east coast exposure. A person with McCaffrey's stats would be a runaway winner if he played in an east coast time zone or didn't play for Stanford.

Top Bottom