• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

xeris

I was happy that y'all joined the B1G but tonight
isn't going to change that in the slightest.
GG and hope y'all win out.

Yeah they did, it would look better for them to beat MSU, UM, and Iowa after another. I guess NEEDED wasnt the best word but they definitely will if they get some SEC fuckery which is looking all the more likely after tonight.

Sorry but no. Ohio State wins out and they are in. The committee isnt going to leave out an undefeated conference Champion that plays a conference championship game that just so happens to be the reigning National Champions just because of some SEC hype.

Sorry but no. Ohio State wins out and they are in. The committee isnt going to leave out an undefeated conference Champion that plays a conference championship game that just so happens to be the reigning National Champions just because of some SEC hype.

For number 1 they most definitely did. They are in if they win, everyone knows that but if some 1 loss SEC team is ahead of them, which is likely, then they definitely needed MSU to win until they played.

Yeah they did, it would look better for them to beat MSU, UM, and Iowa after another. I guess NEEDED wasnt the best word but they definitely will if they get some SEC fuckery which is looking all the more likely after tonight.

no amount of SEC fuckery can keep an undefeated Ohio State out of the playoff lmao

For number 1 they most definitely did. They are in if they win, everyone knows that but if some 1 loss SEC team is ahead of them, which is likely, then they definitely needed MSU to win until they played.

Well for number 1 sure but you didnt mention that till just now :p Not like seeds matter as much in college football playoff anyway.

No they don't..

It would have helped. But the committee isn't leaving them out like they didn't leave FSU out if OSU wins out.

If it's a 1 loss SEC Champ and OSU.. Ohio State is in.

HeySeuss

Joey bosa gets a hit on a different quarterback.

Actually he dropped back into coverage and broke up the pass.

Lol dinguses

They might. I suppose you could flip LSU and Notre Dame

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame

5. LSU

This scenario seems more likely now that I think about it.

Agreed, but I'm not 100% Alabama should jump us. They probably will, but I think the Ole Miss loss today makes that less of a quality loss. Of course, it's SEC! SEC! so ya...

Ryuuroden

That is Cardale's biggest issue, he thinks he can mind control the ball or some shit and like ends up underthrowing because of it.

Top Bottom