• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week Ten Thread: Unranked Miami Upends Ranked Duke

CTQzeeUWcAAcB09.jpg

https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/663211647486570496

Jamesways

I know consensus is Wisconsin is the shittiest team to ever play football this year, but Alabama and Iowa are making their losses look decent.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I think that nasty Ole Miss loss is going to keep Bama from moving up much. Gives them a bit of a ceiling IMO, despite it being fluky as hell.

Probably Clemson, OSU, Bama, ND. But Bama's top 4 position is probably more solid than it was before.

Roll Tide though. I loved Harris throwing it to his olineman. Everyone here laughed at that.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think that nasty Ole Miss loss is going to keep Bama from moving up much. Gives them a bit of a ceiling IMO, despite it being fluky as hell.

Probably Clemson, OSU, Bama, ND. But Bama's top 4 position is probably more solid than it was before.

Roll Tide though. I loved Harris throwing it to his olineman. Everyone here laughed at that.

Well, at least beat Arkansas who beat ole miss, and LSU will probably murder ole miss

Since when do school colors matter for these things? Did you see Ohio State where Cincinnati's uniforms earlier this season?

I mean schools do whiteouts or blackouts with their school colors. It was weird is all and I thought it was weird when OSU went all black. (I liked it, but still was a bit weird.)

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
2001 Oklahoma was the last time we beat a team in the Top 6 according to a tweet I saw earlier.

That's right. That was a hell of a game, too.

I do remember MSU in 2011 and Mizzou in 2010 for top 10 teams we have beaten, but otherwise, what a sorry last decade-plus we have had.

Top Bottom