• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come one, come all NEO GAF tag thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Thaedolus said:
I want my "Raiduhs for Life" tag back dammit

Or: Let's Go Oakland!
Or: Yankees suck!

You get the drift

Seattle's my hometown.... so we'll have to find middle ground ;)

Crispy

Junior members don't get tags? I've been here for two years and since the first day of the new board....I just don't post that much.... :( :(

*Goes to sit in a corner and cries*

Tritroid said:
This thread is for losers.

I earned my tag bitches. :p :p

For so long I had hope I'd say something hilarious enough to earna tag, but nope. Ah well, it's either because I'm not funny at all, or I'm too fat for one. I mean in this world if you're fat you don't get shit but food. That's never fun, and it's rather depressing. You see, when you try to walk throuhg a door you kind of have ot turn to the side. The heavy breathing problem is quite true too. Plus penis, what penis? It's really sad. I think I can someone make it through though, maybe I'll go on a diet or something and manage to lose a 100 lbs so I'm no longer an ugly fatkins. People have said I have this problem with obsessing about my weight, but I'm just concerned is all, nothing wrong with that right? I mean, if I can live my life happily it's ok, right? I mean, well I try to do that, but I guess it doesn't always work out. Maybe I should stop thinking about it in this thread for the cry of attention, but it's a part of my life I can't get around! What will I do? I want to go on a date and live a happy and merry life, and have sex! That's just not possible though. I think I seriously need to do somthing about it since I complain so much, but of course I can't just seem to get motivated. Ah well, this is what happens when you're fat. I wish you'd understand Tri, you're such a good friend, a very good friend. Oh how I enjoy talking to you all the time! You're so great! You really help me forget about my fattiness, sometimes.. But then you remind that my sex life is nill and I probably won't ever have sex until I lose weight, so then I get depressed again and I go back into this cycle that makes me want ot cry. Maybe this life is not worth living if I obsess over it in a thread about tags, why the hell are people so crazy about them anyways? I mean, one can only hope that you're not going to get a silly one just because the mods find it funny, but eh who knows. Oh well, I appreciate your love and concern Tri, I will always remember and cherish when those who I thought had loved and adorn me left me behind. How rude they were, viscious criminals they are. I hope they all rot in the stinking pit of Tusken Raider blood they are. Fucking hitting Luke like that, fucking bitches. R2 knows how I feel, he is the only character that matters with his undyling love to saving pe ople. He's my hero. That little droid id capable of doing things I can only begin to comprehend. I'm crying just htinkiing about and his shiny top, and blue rims... and his beeps and whiirrs *shudders* Ugh I gotta move on! So much time so little to do. Heh, maybe I'll be a good person, but only in a world of pure imagination. Oh wells, much love to you Tricube. I hope you never die a horrible death. Live long my brother!

Vlad

SyNapSe said:
I am always too mediocre to receive a tag! I need to become hot spicy fucking chili.. You can't ignore that shit, not when it's burning your asshole away.

Yeah, I know the feeling (the mediocre one, not the ass-burning chili thing). Not only that, but I can't even think of anything that I'd want for a tag for just such an occasion.

I should just request a tag that says "nondescript" and be done with it :).

Bigfoot

Am I too late?
Junior members don't get tags?

Looks at status... I guess I don't get one :(

I remember when NeoGAF first opened, and Wario accused me of Spamming to get Member status! I guess I proved him wrong.

Greekboy

Banned
DarthWufei said:
For so long I had hope I'd say something hilarious enough to earna tag, but nope. Ah well, it's either because I'm not funny at all, or I'm too fat for one. I mean in this world if you're fat you don't get shit but food. That's never fun, and it's rather depressing. You see, when you try to walk throuhg a door you kind of have ot turn to the side. The heavy breathing problem is quite true too. Plus penis, what penis? It's really sad. I think I can someone make it through though, maybe I'll go on a diet or something and manage to lose a 100 lbs so I'm no longer an ugly fatkins. People have said I have this problem with obsessing about my weight, but I'm just concerned is all, nothing wrong with that right? I mean, if I can live my life happily it's ok, right? I mean, well I try to do that, but I guess it doesn't always work out. Maybe I should stop thinking about it in this thread for the cry of attention, but it's a part of my life I can't get around! What will I do? I want to go on a date and live a happy and merry life, and have sex! That's just not possible though. I think I seriously need to do somthing about it since I complain so much, but of course I can't just seem to get motivated. Ah well, this is what happens when you're fat. I wish you'd understand Tri, you're such a good friend, a very good friend. Oh how I enjoy talking to you all the time! You're so great! You really help me forget about my fattiness, sometimes.. But then you remind that my sex life is nill and I probably won't ever have sex until I lose weight, so then I get depressed again and I go back into this cycle that makes me want ot cry. Maybe this life is not worth living if I obsess over it in a thread about tags, why the hell are people so crazy about them anyways? I mean, one can only hope that you're not going to get a silly one just because the mods find it funny, but eh who knows. Oh well, I appreciate your love and concern Tri, I will always remember and cherish when those who I thought had loved and adorn me left me behind. How rude they were, viscious criminals they are. I hope they all rot in the stinking pit of Tusken Raider blood they are. Fucking hitting Luke like that, fucking bitches. R2 knows how I feel, he is the only character that matters with his undyling love to saving pe ople. He's my hero. That little droid id capable of doing things I can only begin to comprehend. I'm crying just htinkiing about and his shiny top, and blue rims... and his beeps and whiirrs *shudders* Ugh I gotta move on! So much time so little to do. Heh, maybe I'll be a good person, but only in a world of pure imagination. Oh wells, much love to you Tricube. I hope you never die a horrible death. Live long my brother!

How many rails have you snorted today?

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Porthos said:
Am I too late?

It doesn't matter. Many people were skipped. This is the most shoddy tag thread ever. Bish knows how to work these things, this Blackace character obviously does not.

Blackace

Eminem said:
It doesn't matter. Many people were skipped. This is the most shoddy tag thread ever. Bish knows how to work these things, this Blackace character obviously does not.

This thread isn't for your pleasure.... sorry...

Eminem said:

Exactly.

Blatant false advertising. :(

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
It could be worse, I could have started the thread, and I ain't the nice tag fairy :D

Now take what your given you ingratiates and love & cherish it. :p

Freeburn.

Blackace

Sorry for the people I did skip... 4am in Japan... work, clubbing and now tagging... long night.....

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
oh shit. had i known you were in Japan and all i wouldn't have bitched. that'll teach me to assume things.

SyNapSe

Blackace said:
Sorry for the people I did skip... 4am in Japan... work, clubbing and now tagging... long night.....

Well, at least it wasn't because you've put me on ignore. Yay for having a voice!

Crispy

Blackace said:

It's okay, I probably should get myself an avatar to be noticed!
Maybe a nice tub-girl animated gif will do the trick...

Blackace

Crispy said:
It's okay, I probably should get myself an avatar to be noticed!
Maybe a nice tub-girl animated gif will do the trick...

Let me help....

Blackace

Ok! Sorry I am about to close shop for the night... I am sure the people I did skip will do something stupid and get a tag for it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom