• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| April 2017 - Now Featuring Superstar Artist Brett Booth - APRIL FOALS!

tim1138

Ouch, I missed that part haha at least you'll have a few more anecdote openers for parties man.

I remember when I was young and my father would regale me with grand tales. Life, he once told me, like the rest of the greater universe is mostly unknown. He continued by saying that challenging what is unknowable is the only way to achieve progress. On that night I made a vow to myself, a vow to be a Challenger of the Unknown!

I remember when I was young and my father would regale me with grand tales. Life, he once told me, like the rest of the greater universe is mostly unknown. He continued by saying that challenging what is unknowable is the only way to achieve progress. On that night I made a vow to myself, a vow to be a Challenger of the Unknown!

Aaaahaha glorious. I had no idea you were on the private Snyder mailing list too ;) In all seriousness, I feel like you need in your life a book, co-written by Scott Snyder and Rick Remender, probably written while listening to The Killers.

tim1138

Aaaahaha glorious. I had no idea you were on the private Snyder mailing list too ;) In all seriousness, I feel like you need in your life a book, co-written by Scott Snyder and Rick Remender, probably written while listening to The Killers.

Man how would that even work? Would dad be drunk and slapping the main character around while at the same time dropping nuggets of wisdom?

Once a week my father (that fucking drunk bastard) would tell me stories (when he wasn't too busy beating me) of the world that came before. A world of gods and monsters (and asshole dads who abandon you when the going gets tough), and the worst among them... Mr Brightside, the keeper of the anti-light formula!

Man how would that even work? Would dad be drunk and slapping the main character around while at the same time dropping nuggets of wisdom?

Once a week my father (that fucking drunk bastard) would tell me stories (when he wasn't too busy beating me) of the world that came before. A world of gods and monsters (and asshole dads who abandon you when the going gets tough), and the worst among them... Mr Brightside, the keeper of the anti-light formula!

LOL. I can't. I'm trying to reread without laughing but I just can't.

Seeing the Dark Matters art and characters has me interested.

So when do current books start getting the ax to make room?

Please don't take New Super-Man away from me!

caliph95

Glory to Captain Hydra.
#
K2kmshE.jpg
#

Damn that dark matter/master class gallery thing looks great, which book is the first one with the sketches of the heroes from dif eras? The only book I'm not feeling is The Silencer, but the others all look interesting visually.

The Immortal Men

Awesome, I was thrown off since there's an Immortal Men page later on. Obviously jury is out until we see the final product yada yada but I actually have a pretty good feeling about most of these. Immortal Men & Sideways both look awesome, and there's potential in Damage and Challengers. Nice little letter there to assure you Tim ;)

Between all these new initiatives at DC, I wonder if Jeff Lemire ever wishes he'd stuck it out. Feels like with Snyder as his bro there would be a seat at the table somewhere in all this.

Between all these new initiatives at DC, I wonder if Jeff Lemire ever wishes he'd stuck it out. Feels like with Snyder as his bro there would be a seat at the table somewhere in all this.

He could be hopping back over for this, for all we know. His exit from Marvel has been hasty, and seems quite sudden

Top Bottom