• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

TheFlow

Banned
If I get spoiled by offtopic I won't care much but if I get spoiled here of all places then yea we throwing hands

PsychBat!

Banned
you know what's bullshit? I'm getting Family Guy videos on my recommendation list on youtube.

fuuuck that unfunny ass shit fest excuse of a show

If I get spoiled by offtopic I won't care much but if I get spoiled here of all places then yea we throwing hands
I think you'll be fine. It's not that I have any faith that folks in this thread won't spoil, but I just don't think it's a movie that's even going to have big spoilers.

What happens if the movie is Assault on Arkham

so it becomes another batman vs joker story in the second half after an assault of r-rated sex, blood and language

honestly, the TV censors was probably the best thing to happen to the Batman animated series. Maybe TAS Joker never straight up murdering anybody neuters him a bit, but if they stops them from adapting the Killing Joke so Batman can FUCK Babs before she's shot and possibly raped, well the pros outweigh the cons here

PsychBat!

Banned
Those pics are being taken out of context. They were shown laughing together and praising each other.
I dunno man she looks piiiissssed af righ here
CoOMPCOVYAA4S9x.jpg

so it becomes another batman vs joker story in the second half after an assault of r-rated sex, blood and language

honestly, the TV censors was probably the best thing to happen to the Batman animated series. Maybe TAS Joker never straight up murdering anybody neuters him a bit, but if they stops them from adapting the Killing Joke so Batman can FUCK Babs before she's shot and possibly raped, well the pros outweigh the cons here

IT WAS SEX FOR GOD'S SAKE

when jared leto does stupid white fuckboy shit like send cast members dead pigs and talk in the Joker voice constantly, then its just boyz being boyz. Viola davis does any of that shit she get blackballed from the industry and maybe arrested

I finished reading Paul Cornell (Demon Knights) non-comics Urban Fantasy book London Falling. Not bad, pretty decently done police procedural of sorts.

Messi

THANK YOU.

Buncha Way haters up in here.

Lol at aligning with birdie for backup. What will he be saying is the greatest shit ever in like 30 mins?

BTW it's not being a hater to be skeptical of someone heading up a new label with as little experience as he has.

Dusknoir

I love the new Titans and Flash. I was so hesitant to read them that I wait till days after I got them to finally read them.

That selfie on the moon in Titans had me laughing. I'm only disappointed in that magic isn't Mumbo from the Teen Titans TV show.

I'm trying out all the Young Animal books. We should have a thread for it.

If someone wants to, they're more than welcome to. I'm not crazy about making threads for individual publishers/lines myself. I feel like our community is small enough that we don't really need to split people up more.

I plan on trying out all of them. Most excited for Doom Patrol and Shade however.

I'm so easy when #1s come knocking, I'm sure I'll try almost all the YA books. I mean I wasn't going to try Suicide Squad, Harley or Tsum Tsum but the truth is when it's Wednesday I will probably toss all three of them in my cart :p

Messi

Poor Amanda Conner. She fell and injured herself a while back I'm Europe and broke her arm / foot I believe. Here is the DC people at the Suicide Squad premier and she still has the sling and the boot.

13661942_10154404917632855_6267537916547828625_o.jpg

Top Bottom