• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

Reason will not lead to solution
I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care
As long as you don't go

so i cry i pray and i beg

love love me
say that you love me
There's nothing where he used to lie
The conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn

smisk

I really hope that in this new arc of Star Wars that Luke, Han or Leia don't show up. Some of my favorite parts of the Clone War TV Show only featured clones in them. Issue 21 of Stars Wars has me looking forward into liking this squad.

Only negative is that the art looks to dark sometimes.

This story will alternate between the perspectives of Luke and co, and the Stormtroopers. Really liked #21 as well so I'm looking forward to it.

I never capitalize internet acronyms. It just looks...wrong. I am guilty of leaving off that last period on a line, occasionally because I think I might be saying something funny, usually because I recognize the expressed thought is nascent, juvenile or ill-considered.

Ross61

Jason Fabok Suicide Squad #1 variant:

nadqb7aguucx.jpg

Boogiepop

See you in 2 years for the next fancy edition m8

This seems like a very real possibility. I'm usually pretty good at biding my time and waiting, but I'll admit that with the next hardcover not even being solicited (I think) and the way that book ended, I may end up very tempted the next time the series is on sale on Comixology...

Messi

So I loved Birds of Prey Rebirth. Excited for more. Good to have Babs and Dinah back together. Is it monthly or bi weekly?

PsychBat!

Banned
There's nothing where he used to lie
The conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn

So here I am
Doing everything I can
Holding on to what I am
Pretending I'm a superman
I'm trying to keep
The ground on my feet
It seems the world's
Falling down around me
The nights are all long
I'm singing this song
To try and make the answers
More than maybe

And I'm so confused
About what to do
Sometimes I want
To throw it all away

Messi

This seems like a very real possibility. I'm usually pretty good at biding my time and waiting, but I'll admit that with the next hardcover not even being solicited (I think) and the way that book ended, I may end up very tempted the next time the series is on sale on Comixology...

Sagas first hardcover covering 3 volumes came out Nov 2014 and still isn't solicited for a Vol 2. Bkv said it will be next year. Same thing is gonna happen to deadly Class due to them collecting 3 volumes instead of the usual 2. They haven't even hit 30 issues yet to make up a second hardcover. They are only on 21. So 9 more months plus the break they take between arcs and time to solicit and release. You are looking at 2 more years.

Do what I do and buy digital and if the book is good enough buy the fancy edition (trust me it keeps getting better the end of the most recent arc was fucking crazy)

Messi

Everybody but you. DC put out a press release saying that you, and only you, can't get Nightwing #2 this week.

Sucks to be him.

Nightwing #2
(W) Tim Seeley (A/CA) Javi Fernandez
"Better than Batman" part two! Nightwing and his new mentor Raptor embark on their first assignment for the Parliament of Owls. Will Raptor prove himself a superior mentor for Nightwing? Or will they both fall prey to the fangs of Kobra?

In Shops: Aug 03, 2016 (August 10, 2016 for JTripper)
SRP: $2.99

Sandfox

Comixology has a Jason Aaron deal up. I might buy Thors since it's only $4 and comes with the classic Frog Thor story.

I have one issue of Wonder Woman that I have been sitting on all day and then my backlog is empty. I really should have jumped on that last Invincible sale.

I think Batman might be the only book I'm getting this week, so I'm going to make up for it by seeing a shitload of movies.

Suicide Squad
Hunt for the Wilderpeople
Life, Animated
Swiss Army Man
Captain Fantastic

Top Bottom