• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| August 2017 | Gwenpool's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Oh God, if Punisher is just Frank gunning down ninjas, I'm out. lmao
You just know that the Moon Knight show will have The Hand as well(and it's so obvious they're doing that show later, even Bendis is adding him to the Defenders comic and unlike Deadpool it doesn't look to be a guest appearance).

Detective Chimp alert in Metal!
DIQKk8kWsAI1qgY.jpg:large

How much time have you spend so far?

On Lost Legacy? Dunno. I started Wednesday and finished last night. I played a couple hours or so each night and was using a guide for all treasures, conversations, photos, and lockboxes. There are nine chapters in the game (and chapter four is a really long open-world area). It's not a super-long game, but it's easily my favorite of the series. It's like an Uncharted game with all the long boring segments cut out.

I just realised I haven't read any Dick Grayson stuff outside of Batman books. Any recommendations for his stories? Also Teen Titans?
You just know that the Moon Knight show will have The Hand as well(and it's so obvious they're doing that show later, even Bendis is adding him to the Defenders comic and unlike Deadpool it doesn't look to be a guest appearance).
I really don't want a Netflix Moon Knight show. Gimme a movie (unlikely, I know).

CMX bestsellers on EU:
1. Detective Comics #963
2. Secret Empire #9 (of 10)
3. Injustice 2 #20
4. The Flash #29
5. Action Comics #986
6. Star Wars: Doctor Aphra Annual #1
7. X-Men: Gold #10
8. Teen Titans #11
9. Batgirl #14
10. Saga Vol. 7

dh4niel

When was a Moon Knight show confirmed?

Today I read DJ Bryants Unreal City (Fantagraphics 2017)

UnrealCity_Cover.png

all in all it was really solid. Mindfucking stories combined with beautiful art. Definitely recommended for fans of say Charles Burns and similar.

Aizo

Banned
Today I read DJ Bryants Unreal City (Fantagraphics 2017)

UnrealCity_Cover.png

all in all it was really solid. Mindfucking stories combined with beautiful art. Definitely recommended for fans of say Charles Burns and similar.
Wish getting fantographics stuff wasn't so expensive here. I'd love to get this from the library if that was possible ;_;

"As one of the ancient K'un Lun dieties, Khonshu created the Moon Knight to defeat his mortal enemies, the Hand."
I just realised I haven't read any Dick Grayson stuff outside of Batman books. Any recommendations for his stories? Also Teen Titans?
Nightwing (Chuck Dixon)
Grayson
Nightwing (Tim Seeley)

People also swear by his tenure as Batman, though I have not read it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
do Venom's eyes move?

like if he was real. clearly his tongue and mouth would, but would his eyes or are those like static?

giant eyes are creepy is what im saying. Venom is creepy. Venom (and Carnage I guess) would actually be terrifying in "real life"

dh4niel

do Venom's eyes move?

like if he was real. clearly his tongue and mouth would, but would his eyes or are those like static?

giant eyes are creepy is what im saying. Venom is creepy. Venom (and Carnage I guess) would actually be terrifying in "real life"

The symbiotes are just piles of goop without a host, right? I'd be under the impression that nothing would be static and it would always be a moving goopy thing.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The symbiotes are just piles of goop without a host, right? I'd be under the impression that nothing would be static and it would always be a moving goopy thing.
The face of a symbiote was usually showed more or less static - The eyes always are above the mouth, etc, even without a host

dh4niel

I asked this question ages ago but never got a reply and seeing as the topic has come up again: can anyone recommend any good comic book YouTube channels? I know of Comicbookgirl19 and comichistorian and that's it.

Aizo

Banned
I asked this question ages ago but never got a reply and seeing as the topic has come up again: can anyone recommend any good comic book YouTube channels? I know of Comicbookgirl19 and comichistorian and that's t.
Strip Panel Naked

Top Bottom