• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Did he? I didn't know. Man, Im really looking forward to Secret Wars but its making me nervous how some of these titles like Ms Marvel and Unbeatable Squirrel Girl are gonna be affected

Probably won't be anything too major for those books, with the way they've been holding back Khamala from doing any big team up stuff I don't see them making her a major player in the event. She wasn't even on the A-Force promo art and she's one of their top female characters right now.

ReAxion

gKFckAm.png

SoilBreak

Banned
Took advantage of the IST sale and brought Denny O Neil's and Greg Rucka's Question books.

gt3TD8m.jpg

ElmQgbj.jpg

QUESTION VOL 2 POISONED GROUND TP
QUESTION VOL 3 EPITAPH FOR A HERO TP
QUESTION VOL 4 WELCOME TO OZ TP
QUESTION PIPELINE TP

GAMEPROFF

Banned
A coworker of mine read today a Issue of Ms. Marvel in the lunch break of an meeting

To bad she works in another town and I didnt had the time to talk with her, she was the first real life person ive ever meet who read a superhero comic.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Everytime I hear of Miles High Comics, I am so fucking jealous of your american comic shops. I want to shop single backissues, without paying 15€ on the shipping from america all the time :(

fauxtrot

Banned
Damn, I'm trying to go through the last few pages to catch up and y'all had a major showdown over Cyclops... so much spoiler text! It made it easy to skip at least.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I read the last She Hulk :(

Love that book but that last issue was more of a fizzle than a bang. I don't know. Seemed like it was lacking the punch of previous issues. Shame as the big draw of that book was how vibrant and colourful and crash-bang-wallop the book could be. Hopefully that fun continues elsewhere. At least I have Squirrel Girl for my odd-looking super heroes with wacky hijinks being awesome needs.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Zelda can have a relative boring story, but when you connect all games and look at the lore, its am just amazing franchise.

So excited because I can finally play Majoras Mask at the weekend again^^

Tax return was larger than I had anticipated. So I have started walking down the long dark path of buying all the Asterix hardcovers. I have given up hope of any of the interesting deluxe editions ever being released in the US.

fauxtrot

Banned
Huh. That's actually pretty good.

What if Liefeld's problem this whole time was a refusal to use references?

Rob was just trying to stay pure as the driven snow and y'all have been hassling him for it for decades...

tumblr_mkcawa3Egz1s0x77po2_250.jpg

It's better to die as a Liefield than live as a Land.

Them insisting it's not a reboot is what I took from it. Maybe I have my wires crossed.

nah they're still trying to avoid calling it an outright reboot at all costs, but Brevoort confirmed at the announcement that the classic universe (616) and Ultimate universe are officially "ending."

fauxtrot

Banned
Amazon is the greatest... I ordered a huge bedframe / mattress yesterday around noon, paid nothing for shipping (aside from my yearly Prime membership), and it already showed up this morning.

Boogiepop

God damnit I hate UPS. I swear that they do a courtesy ring once and then run away as fast as they can.

I only get a ring/knock if they need a signature, nowadays. And that's every package delivery service, they just leave the stuff without trying to alert me at all.

fauxtrot

Banned
God damnit I hate UPS. I swear that they do a courtesy ring once and then run away as fast as they can.

This has happened to me multiple times... I've gotten a quick knock and by the time I walk from my room to the front door (10 seconds tops), they're already driving off in their truck without having dropped my package off. Grr...

curb

Banned
Amazon is the greatest... I ordered a huge bedframe / mattress yesterday around noon, paid nothing for shipping (aside from my yearly Prime membership), and it already showed up this morning.

Canadian Amazon is nowhere near as magical - even with Prime. Eh

Top Bottom