• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

tim1138

Stupid JC getting banned, I need his uncanny ability to find any comic book panel ever printed. I swear that this month's Superman cover is JRJR ripping himself off from a panel in Uncanny X-Men #300 when Bishop attacked Fabian Cortez without knowing what his power was. My Google-Fu is failing me though.

Stupid JC getting banned, I need his uncanny ability to find any comic book panel ever printed. I swear that this month's Superman cover is JRJR ripping himself off from a panel in Uncanny X-Men #300 when Bishop attacked Fabian Cortez without knowing what his power was. My Google-Fu is failing me though.

You guys should really work out some alternate way to communicate.

Zombine

Banned
I'm using paint.net and it's making me mad. It won't save my Gwen with transparent background. When I load it here it's still the same. Anyone want to take a crack at it for me? :)

I played for about an hour or so and I really enjoyed it quite a lot. I have been playing as punisher and I enjoyed his moveset for the most part. I got to the mission where you have to kill all of those Smooth Criminal Michael Jacksons to collect the tablet from Doc Oc. I'm definitely hooked, and I loved that certain characters have Alts that are completely different Marvel heroes. I'm tempted to buy Scarlet Witch just so I can play as Wiccan.

If you are enjoying the game with Punisher I think you will really love it. Pun is one of the few characters who have yet to be updated from when the game first came out (same with Scarlet Witch, and Cable and The Thing. Possibly one or two others. Each character gets a review, one character per month. I believe they just updated Hulk, and I think Punisher is next, but I could be wrong).

fauxtrot

Banned
Damn, JC.

tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif

MG310

Reading her powers and stuff is amazing. "She is totally faster than Peter. Her Spider sense is OMG better too." Almost a decade in a bunker sure didn't seem to have any negative effects.

She is the ultimate Mary Sue.

I almost respect Slott for this shit. Lol.

Her crippling weakness is a Vitamin D deficiency.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Man if I knew math I wouldn't be a librarian, I'd be an astronomer or something ridiculous.

Librarian is pretty fucking cool, man. You know the Dewey Decimal system, and that's impossible for most humans to comprehend.

I want to be an English teacher in high school.
My sister wants to be an astrophysicist.

Yo, I was almost an English teacher. I was going to write lesson plans around Sandman and Blankets and a bunch of other comics/graphic novels. It's totally an awesome but completely disrespected profession.

tim1138

Because it's going to drive me crazy otherwise, when I get home from work in an hour or so I'm gonna find my copy of UXM #300 and the panel where JRJR drew Bishop in that exact same pose.

Messi trollin' JC on Twitter.

I'm cool with his self-destruct spirit bomb whatever. Superman is Johns' best book right now, and I think it's the only one he's putting his heart into, so hopefully the quality stays solid.

Would watch multiple episodes of Superman charging up a spirit bomb.

Librarian is pretty fucking cool, man. You know the Dewey Decimal system, and that's impossible for most humans to comprehend.

I don't believe it actually serves any purpose. It's made the fuck up.

tim1138

Yo, I was almost an English teacher. I was going to write lesson plans around Sandman and Blankets and a bunch of other comics/graphic novels. It's totally an awesome but completely disrespected profession.

Oh I'm not bagging on my profession at all, I love what I do. I ain't got time for that Dewey Decimal nonsense, only public libraries really use that anymore. Private, academic, special, and research libraries all rock the Library of Congress classification system. Even then only catalogers really understand how that stuff works, and a cataloger I am not.

tim1138

Fun fact: Melvil Dewey (dude shortened the spelling of his first name from Melville to make it more efficient), the inventor of the Dewey Decimal system, was a racist and sexist piece of human trash!

fauxtrot

Banned
Librarian sounds like a cool job. It's like something you would do as a front for something else.

Do you really need all those years of college to do a librarian job? Not trying to knock it, I'm just curious. It sounds more interesting than what I do with my accounting degree...

Top Bottom