• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Zombine

Banned
What I don't understand is why do they spend so much time playing with his costume? Just paint the "undies" on and give it a technical reason for the suit. Put some visible solar panels on there so he stays powered up.

Messi

I'm also disappointed in the lack of bulge... are Kryptonians built like Ken dolls?

tumblr_inline_mly2llX9hl1rooebp.gif

If they blow on their thumb it pops out.

I truly have no idea why I am now thinking about push pops

Messi..... Am I looking at a picture of 2 girls, or a girl and a boy? Because I really can't fucking tell.

Genderless dystopia marches on. Girl on the right is cosplaying as dazzler. Boy on the left is cosplaying as olivia wilde

I truly have no idea why I am now thinking about push pops

And ive now found out that this is a thing, and that it is not locally available. thanks, messi.

Messi

Messi..... Am I looking at a picture of 2 girls, or a girl and a boy? Because I really can't fucking tell.

Thats fucked up . SHAME ON YOU. JC would be ashamed.

Just because Olivia doesn't have big boobs doesn't make her a man. Your waifus are scrambling your mind.

this is a push pop

zdtx164yp0xkcvpakqzs.jpg

fauxtrot

Banned
I think we all need to add little black ribbons to our avatars in memory of JC.

I blame all of you that started calling him The Watcher... did you not read Original Sin??

You guys know JC isn't perma'd right? It's for a week. Gameproff linked the tweet where he says it some pages back. Or is there some other proof elsewhere that makes me look stupid? If so, that sucks, his posts were almost always awesome...but I'm pretty sure he's only banned for a week.

https://twitter.com/GetOffMyLawn53/status/562106841115549696

Shhhhh.

Spike Spiegel
the things I do for money
I'll never understand

fauxtrot

Banned
Can someone use their Photoshop skills to put JC's avatar on top of Gwen's face in panel 3 and change "Spider-man" to "ComicsGAF"? Thanks brehs.

go703lr.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh shit I haven't checked today's MU update :eek:

Boogiepop

Also, Hickman FF Omnibus 1 is $66 on Amazon again. Grab it before it goes out of print.

Gah, what the hell. I just paid like $26 more than that like 2 weeks ago or whatever. Damn you Amazon. Also, pulling the trigger on Green Lantern Omnibus, I hope you guys are happy.

Boogiepop

And I have ordered Geoff Johns Green Lantern Omnibus. Hopefully I'll enjoy it even though I'm not that into the series/character normally. BTW, how many Omnibuses will this end up being for the run?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Happy MU update day!

Amazing X-Men #10 - World War Wendigo continues to be the most old school x-men story atm, with the most old school x-men team really. Nightcrawler, Colossus, Iceman, Storm, hits me right in the nostalgia. Fun book.

Rocket Racoon #2 - speaking of fun, holy shit this is fun. And that art, oh my god.

Black Widow #9 - the depressing adventures of Natasha continue, now guest starring the punisher. Still good but the story needs to go somewhere fast

to be continued

Messi

Happy MU update day!

Amazing X-Men #10 - World War Wendigo continues to be the most old school x-men story atm, with the most old school x-men team really. Nightcrawler, Colossus, Iceman, Storm, hits me right in the nostalgia. Fun book.

Rocket Racoon #2 - speaking of fun, holy shit this is fun. And that art, oh my god.

Black Widow #9 - the depressing adventures of Natasha continue, now guest starring the punisher. Still good but the story needs to go somewhere fast

to be continued

Skottie stops drawing it soon. But yeah his art is killer.

Top Bottom