• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Someone with man-jaw, obviously.

kobe-death-stare-mike-brown.gif

I'd make sweet love to that man-jaw for days, FOR DAYS SON.

Making me do all the work. Check your PMs

jKQeXPS.gif

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Skottie stops drawing it soon. But yeah his art is killer.

Story is pretty shit, man. It's like the prettiest, dumbest book. I finished one of the issues in a solid 2 minutes, and that was taking my time to take whatever was on the page in.

Rocket Racoon #2 - speaking of fun, holy shit this is fun. And that art, oh my god.

yeah first two issues were the best. I was bored of it by the third and dropped it once the first arc was done (ends with issue 4), which coincidentally is right when Skottie stopped actually drawing it. Probably makes for a great MU book though.

Owzers

I'm giving up on Evil Within, the word thug, white people, and am embracing the genderless utopia.

Evil Within Chapter 9 is soooo cheap, small rooms and randomy encounters with an enemy that can pop around and kills you with one touch. Seems like the breaking point.

I'm giving up on Evil Within, the word thug, white people, and am embracing the genderless utopia.

Evil Within Chapter 9 is soooo cheap, small rooms and randomy encounters with an enemy that can pop around and kills you with one touch. Seems like the breaking point.
Just have to out maneuver him. The left side was probably hardest of the
times you have to run away.

Zombine

Banned

I got all of the achievements in Super Meat Boy. I think I have the patience for it.

Owzers

Just have to out maneuver him. The left side was probably hardest of the
times you have to run away.

The last time on the right i went into a small room with no other exit or hiding spot, came out and he was right at the door and i died and decided to watch WWE instead...might have been a bad choice.

I finished like four chapters of Evil Within and gave up.

I just realized that it was not fun at all.

Just like reading JC's posts OH SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
MU update day part 2!

She Hulk #7 - Javier Pulido is back THANK GOD! Story is great, basically Jen and Patsy reenact honey I shrink the kids, guest starring, who else, hank pym. Super fun book again, thank god Pulido is back, last issue's art was atrocious.

Superior Foes #14 - amazing issue with overdrive and speed demon explaining what they were up to before they all met up. I loved everything about this, the writing, the art, the comedy. Going to miss this when it's over.

Legendary Starlord #2 - it was alright. Certainly better than the first issue, but still probably the worst of the solo books I've been reading. Great art tho.

spoiling rhaknar is fun

Artist change spoilers are worse than story spoilers :(

Boogiepop

Seriously though guys, how many Omnibuses should I expect out of this Geoff Johns run? Will that second solicited one finish it off, or should I expect even more? Also, they better not let it sit like how I have Hawkman by Johns Omnibus vol. #1... of which they never made a number 2.

Seriously though guys, how many Omnibuses should I expect out of this Geoff Johns run? Will that second solicited one finish it off, or should I expect even more? Also, they better not let it sit like how I have Hawkman by Johns Omnibus vol. #1... of which they never made a number 2.
I think someone here said two or three, but I don't know off the top of my head

And what happened to the thread tonight guys lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Never read a comic by Sam humphfries. Guy writes poor stuff

It's completely unremarkable. Easy read at least, very action-y

Anyway done with MU update, back to Hickman crazyness. But first a bit of work boo

PsychBat!

Banned
MU update day part 2!

She Hulk #7 - Javier Pulido is back THANK GOD! Story is great, basically Jen and Patsy reenact honey I shrink the kids, guest starring, who else, hank pym. Super fun book again, thank god Pulido is back, last issue's art was atrocious.

Legendary Starlord #2 - it was alright. Certainly better than the first issue, but still probably the worst of the solo books I've been reading. Great art tho.
She-Hulk ends this month.
And the next Star-Lord issue is considered the worst issue until the recent one.

It looks like he's written about 100 issues? And the first omnibus has 45 issues, with five of those written by someone else. So I am thinking 1 more large omnibus and 1 smaller Animal Man sized omnibus.

Looks like 3 maybe? Vol 2 goes through end of Blackest Night. but Brightest Day has it's own...though not GL Brightest day. Vol 3 will prob be GL Brightest Day and War of the Green Lanterns with GLC and GL:EW tie ins to that event to end it off.

Rhaknar

She-Hulk ends this month.
And the next Star-Lord issue is considered the worst issue until the recent one.

This month for you, in 6 months for me hopefully with more pulido

Rhaknar

Mr.knife is in issue 2, isn't he involved in the x-men crossover?

Boogiepop

Looks like 3 maybe? Vol 2 goes through end of Blackest Night. but Brightest Day has it's own...though not GL Brightest day. Vol 3 will prob be GL Brightest Day and War of the Green Lanterns with GLC and GL:EW tie ins to that event to end it off.

It looks like he's written about 100 issues? And the first omnibus has 45 issues, with five of those written by someone else. So I am thinking 1 more large omnibus and 1 smaller Animal Man sized omnibus.

I think someone here said two or three, but I don't know off the top of my head

And what happened to the thread tonight guys lol

Awesome, thanks guys!

Messi

"I want to do bad things like you, Peter."

Really?

I was talking more about
Kitty using the Avengers jet and joyriding it into the space castle and jumping out and phasing through the whole thing in one smooth motion grabbing peter and going out the other side into space where btw peter had no helmet.

and yes...that really happened.

PsychBat!

Banned
I was talking more about
Kitty using the Avengers jet and joyriding it into the space castle and jumping out and phasing through the whole thing in one smooth motion grabbing peter and going out the other side into space where btw peter had no helmet.

and yes...that really happened.

Oh yeah, that was dumb too. But what really stuck out to me was that last page.

Messi

Oh yeah, that was dumb too. But what really stuck out to me was that last page.

Yeah, that issue wasn't one of the strong points. I am not saying its great, but I am amused by it at times. I just don't want kitty in it. Its the most hamfisted relationship.

Gah, what the hell. I just paid like $26 more than that like 2 weeks ago or whatever. Damn you Amazon. Also, pulling the trigger on Green Lantern Omnibus, I hope you guys are happy.

Goddammit. I just bought mine too. ARGH NERD RAGE

I got mine used from a 3rd party vendor so I'd feel bad sending it back and reordering...

Here are some other avatars I promised. These were all fun to do. Especially Link

KoruptData said:

GrandHarrier said:

Killrion said:

Top Bottom