• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Messi

Likely replaced by Robin, Son of Batman: i.e. a reason to renumber the series and probably focus more on Damian.

Ah yes. That makes sense. Maybe he will keep his powers for a bit then.

Please don't end the Batman and Robin series before Damian meets Carrie again.

Edit: Damn, Supergirl. That book just got really good.

This is what I'll be reading, or at least trying.

Batman Beyond W: Dan Jurgens A: Bernard Chang
Bat-Mite (6-issue limited) W: Dan Jurgens A: Corin Howell
Bizarro (6-issue limited) W: Heath Corson A: Gustavo Duarte
Black Canary W: Brenden Fletcher A: Annie Wu & Irene Koh
Constantine: The Hellblazer W: Ming Doyle A: Riley Rossmo
Cyborg W: David Walker A: Ivan Reis
Dark Universe W: James Tynion IV A: Ming Doyle
Green Lantern: Lost Army W: Cullen Bunn A: Jesus Saiz & Javi Pina
Earth 2: Society W: Daniel Wilson A: Jorge Jimenez
Dr. Fate W: Paul Levitz A: Sonny Liew
Harley Quinn/Power Girl (6-issue limited) W: Jimmy Palmiotti & Amanda Conner A: Stephane Roux
Justice League of America W: Bryan Hitch A: Bryan Hitch
Justice League 3001 W: Keith Giffen A: Howard Porter
Martian Manhunter W: Rob Williams A: Ben Oliver
Robin, Son of Batman W: Patrick Gleason A: Patrick Gleason
Starfire W: Jimmy Palmiotti & Amanda Conner A: Emanuela Lupacchino
We Are Robin W: Lee Bermejo A: Khary Randolph

Ongoing Titles

Action Comics W: Greg Pak A: Aaron Kuder
Aquaman W: Cullen Bunn A: Trevor McCarthy
Batgirl W: Cameron Stewart & Brenden Fletcher A: Babs Tarr
Batman W: Scott Snyder A: Greg Capullo
Detective Comics W; Brian Buccelato & Francis Manapul A: Francis Manapul
Batman/Superman W: Greg Pak A: Ardian Syaf
Catwoman W: Genevieve Valentine A: David Messina
Deathstroke W: Tony S. Daniel A: Tony S. Daniel
The Flash W: Robert Venditti & Van Jensen A: Brett Booth
Gotham Academy W: Becky Cloonan & Brenden Fletcher A: Karl Kerschl
Gotham By Midnight W: Ray Fawkes A: Juan Ferreyra
Grayson W: Tom King & Tim Seeley A: Mikel Janin
Green Lantern W: Robert Venditti A: Billy Tan
Harley Quinn W: Jimmy Palmiotti & Amanda Conner A: Chad Hardin
Justice League W: Geoff Johns A: Jason Fabok
Justice League United W:Stay tuned for creative team info! A:
Lobo W: Cullen Bunn A: Cliff Richards
Secret Six W: Gail Simone A: Dale Eaglesham
Sinestro W: Cullen Bunn A: Bradley Walker
Superman W: Gene Luen Yang A: John Romita, Jr.
Superman/Wonder Woman W: Peter J. Tomasi A: Doug Mahnke
Teen Titans W: Will Pfeifer A: Kenneth Rocafort
Wonder Woman W: Meredith Finch A: David Finch

I know I left Batgirl on the list, Ill give it a try again after convergence.

Upset about Johns off of Superman, upset that Tomasi isn't writing any of the Robin books. Though definitely psyched to see what Gleason can do fully manning a book. Also upset about no Supergirl or Superboy book. Though hopefully she'll be represented in JLU still. I really can not wait for the Conner/Palmiotti books. I'm interested in what the title change for Constantine means. His book has been pretty fucking solid since day 1. I've totally been into it.

Fucking psyched overall though.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
DC's greatest super team are set to return with their original creators.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02...tion-eight-as-part-of-dcs-june-mini-relaunch/

Section8.jpg

this is a good morning!

I wish there was a Shazam ongoing, and I haven't heard of many of the creative teams names before. But I have to admit I'm kind of excited for DCNow!

Has Gleason written anything before?

E the Shaggy

DC is FINALLY pulling the trigger on a Cyborg book eh?

Starfire looks fantastic. Thank God they're pulling away from her early New 52 appearances.

What is Doomed? A Doomsday series?

I almost posted in the OT thread about the DC stuff. Thankfully I came to my senses, stopped reading any of the posts there and closed the window.

OT Comic threads are bad.

Wonder if Jeff Parker is about to become Marvel exclusive. Is he doing Batman '66 still? He used to write multiple titles a month but now his Flash Gordon run is over and he doesn't seem to have any other upcoming work. He's been pretty prolific in the past so it seems odd that all of his stuff would stop around the same time unless he's on some projects that haven't been announced yet (maybe during or post Secret Wars?).

I'm thinking Lemire is probably Marvel exclusive now too.

arkon

Wonder if Jeff Parker is about to become Marvel exclusive. Is he doing Batman '66 still? He used to write multiple titles a month but now his Flash Gordon run is over and he doesn't seem to have any other upcoming work. He's been pretty prolific in the past so it seems odd that all of his stuff would stop around the same time unless he's on some projects that haven't been announced yet (maybe during or post Secret Wars?).

Could be Parker has got some creator-owned stuff lined up. Didn't he also try the Marvel exclusivity before this recent DC stint? I wonder if he would go back to being exclusive

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Oh man. That Bat-Mite mini. Awesome.

Damian getting his own All Pat Gleason All The Time ongoing, holy smokes

DC was like "Yo, remember when we let Andy Kubert write and draw that Damian book? That seemed to work really well. Let's try that whole thing again."

Why does Damian have to be the character they let all the artists attempt to write?

JL3K getting "canceled" only to tack on an extra year. They should do that every season. Also nice to see J'onn getting a crack at another series.

Might be interested in Starfire if it's not the same Jimmy & Amanda who show up to write Harley Quinn every month.

Will the Harley/PG mini be with the new Power Girl? Since the original is still in Earth 2 right?
But it's just a mini so I guess it wouldn't matter that much.

tim1138

Only if Marvel exclusive only means no DC titles. He's heavily involved with Valiant, has a new Image book launching next month, one or two Image books still to come, and has a Dark Horse title. Plus an OGN due out this year or next.

Only if Marvel exclusive only means no DC titles. He's heavily involved with Valiant, has a new Image book launching next month, one or two Image books still to come, and has a Dark Horse title. Plus an OGN due out this year or next.

He is also said he is still doing a vol 2 of Earth One Teen Titans.

Top Bottom