• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| February 2017 All You Need is Love (and Rockets)

Man, this still gets me. Love wins in the end.

Edit: Holy shit at Bilquis Evely:

C3w_gzhWYAAe6uz

C3xH3I1XUAAa2kC

Sandfox

I'm curious to see if Rosenberg gets another book now that he's off Rocket Raccoon. I would expect him to, but it should be something bigger given how his work has been received.

This also has me wondering if Star-Lord will be getting a new book as well.

Marvel didn't make it clear, just like they didn't make it clear Bullseye is a mini as well. They know ongoings sell better while more people are willing to tradewait on minis so they don't mention it until later.

'Tec #950 preview featuring a flashback, two dancers and Gundam batmechs.

Bullseye was solicited as a mini so it's not the same thing.

Rosenberg and Coelho must be feeling really great right now to have their take on one of the most popular Marvel characters just smothered in the cradle like that

Why even bother

Sandfox

Rosenberg and Coelho must be feeling really great right now to have their take on one of the most popular Marvel characters just smothered in the cradle like that

Why even bother

Rosenberg actually posted on twitter that he's leaving Rocket Raccoon to focus on Kingpin and Secret Warriors.

Messi

Is Spider-Gwen by Jason Latour good? I'm wondering if I should pick up the OHC that just released.

It's very pretty but completely eh in execution. The idea has so much more potential and it's hilarious that Gwen is the most boring thing in her own book.

mreddie

The fact her book took away her powers made drop it completely, also never showing Janet mentoring her is a bone headed move.

Vibranium

Banned
I wish Latour would come back to Winter Soldier. He is sorely needed. He's one of a handful of writers who could actually understand Bucky and had him doing proper spy action.

Spider-Gwen and everything else have gotten in the way of the dream.

Messi

I think he'd like the OHC tbh. Worth it for the art.

The book is unspectacular but it's not bad.

How about Marvel makes OHCs of the Miles series. I'd buy those.

Sandfox

It makes sense to have a new book launching since the movie is coming and this is a completely different take on the character, but Marvel should've announced the Rosenberg series as a mini.

TheFlow

Banned
You had all of the Usagi books in hardcover, right? Man, I wish I would have had the money to buy those off of you when you got rid of everything.

That Ba and Moon one is just glorious.

haha yea I did. I am going to rebuy them online, and then just read Usagi by singles.

So does The Will in Saga have super strength?
He surprised me when he smashed that pimp's head in with his bare hands, but then he almost died by a stab to the neck by a little girl.

"Damian, you're dead."

"No, Jason, you're dead."

"At least I'm not dead this time."

"Am I going to be dead?"

"No one is dead."

giphy.gif

Of all the things to take from Bendis.

Top Bottom