• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Prison School looks strictly anime avatar girl only. Have fun, Tryant Rave friend

some October 2015 Image solicitations, aint got no pictures tho, dat budget. Paper Girls comes out that month

PAPER GIRLS #1
STORY: BRIAN K. VAUGHAN
ART: CLIFF CHIANG & MATT WILSON
COVER: CLIFF CHIANG
OCTOBER 7 / 48 PAGES / FC / T+ / $2.99

SAGA writer BRIAN K. VAUGHAN launches a brand-new ONGOING SERIES with superstar Wonder Woman artist CLIFF CHIANG! In the early hours after Halloween of 1988, four 12-year-old newspaper delivery girls uncover the most important story of all time. Stand By Me meets War of the Worlds in this mysterious young adult adventure, starting with a spectacular DOUBLE-SIZED FIRST ISSUE for the regular price of just $2.99!

Paper Girls will be the one book i add to my pull list i think, probably trade wait Tokyo Ghost and Black Magick. Low volume 2 being 4 issues at 14.99 msrp makes me think i'll read volume 1 and if i like it i'll wait for the OHC.

fauxtrot

Banned
Damn, I'm gonna have to pick up almost every one of these Hip Hop album cover variants, aren't I...

It's a long shot, but I want a Kool Moe Dee variant!
kool-moe-dee-cover.jpg

Prison School looks strictly anime avatar girl only. Have fun, Tryant Rave friend

some October 2015 Image solicitations, aint got no pictures tho, dat budget. Paper Girls comes out that month

PAPER GIRLS #1
STORY: BRIAN K. VAUGHAN
ART: CLIFF CHIANG & MATT WILSON
COVER: CLIFF CHIANG
OCTOBER 7 / 48 PAGES / FC / T+ / $2.99

SAGA writer BRIAN K. VAUGHAN launches a brand-new ONGOING SERIES with superstar Wonder Woman artist CLIFF CHIANG! In the early hours after Halloween of 1988, four 12-year-old newspaper delivery girls uncover the most important story of all time. Stand By Me meets War of the Worlds in this mysterious young adult adventure, starting with a spectacular DOUBLE-SIZED FIRST ISSUE for the regular price of just $2.99!

I was in after reading the preview in We Stand On Guard.

gabbo

Wait till they all show him their monster buttholes. The Will wouldn't know what to do with himself.

dredd5.jpg

Look at this though...isn't it the best deal on history? That's like 5 Magic The Gathering cards on a single page.

Do we know if Dredd is tournament legal?

What Dredd book/thing is this and how can I get it?

Just finished my IST order. This one was hard for some reason. I was trying to keep it under a certain price this week. Kipp, how do you live like that!?

PRISON SCHOOL GN (MR)
EAST OF WEST TP VOL 04 WHO WANTS WAR
GREEN ARROW TP VOL 04 THE KILL MACHINE (N52)
GREEN ARROW TP VOL 05 OUTSIDERS WAR (N52)
GREEN ARROW TP VOL 06 BROKEN (N52)
DEATH DEFYING DR MIRAGE TP

How did I do everybody? :D

I know nothing of Prison School, but fuck yes to the rest.

OH GOD DAMMIT

GREEN ARROW BY JEFF LEMIRE DELUXE EDITION HC
Written by JEFF LEMIRE
Art by ANDREA SORRENTINO, DENYS COWAN and BILL SIENKIEWICZ
Cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO
On sale DECEMBER 30 • 464 pg, FC, 7.0625” x 10.875”, $49.99 US
The entire GREEN ARROW run written by Jeff Lemire is collected in one hardcover, with stories from issues #17-34, SECRET ORIGINS #4 and FUTURES END #1! As Green Arrow discovers that his stranding on a desert island was more than just an accident, there seem to be more sinister forces at work behind all these sudden revelations. The Queen family is embroiled in a war generations old. A war of clans. A war of outsiders.

If you don't listen to hip hop we can never be more than comic reading associates

can you imagine having a friend who doesn't listen to Illmatic/Midnight Mauraders/Madvillainy? discust

I remember I used to hang out with this dude back in college. Seemed pretty cool but then I found out he couldn't spit Microphone Fiend lyrics off the top of his head. Kicked to the curb

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Hey guys. A Superior Foes Of Spider-Man Omnibus is going to be announced soon :D

I love leaks.

Wohoooo Waid Daredevil OHC Vol. 4, too!

Owzers

If you don't listen to hip hop we can never be more than comic reading associates

can you imagine having a friend who doesn't listen to Illmatic/Midnight Mauraders/Madvillainy? discust

I remember I used to hang out with this dude back in college. Seemed pretty cool but then I found out he couldn't spit Microphone Fiend lyrics off the top of his head. Kicked to the curb

........I know all of those bands/people/groups and I enjoy listening to them on a regular basis.

It's all a lie.

Owzers

AVENGERS #0
MARK WAID, JAMES ROBINSON, G. WILLOW WILSON, AL EWING, GERRY DUGGAN (W)
MAHMUD ASRAR, LEONARD KIRK, GERARDO SANDOVAL, KENNETH ROCAFORT,
RYAN STEGMAN, VICTOR IBANEZ (A)
Cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
Wraparound Variant Cover by ART ADAMS
COSPLAY COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
KIRBY MONSTER VARIANT COVER BY DAVID MARQUEZ
The kickoff to the All-New AVENGERS line begins here, with new stories of the ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT AVENGERS, SQUADRON SUPREME, A-FORCE, NEW AVENGERS, ULTIMATES and UNCANNY AVENGERS! Someone is carefully studying the movements of the Avengers and those in their orbit—but do they mean to harm, or help? Find out the first clues in this special launch issue!
56 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

hahahahah no. Get outta here with that. Just starting to read the Marvel solicits and they are strongly pursuing all of your money.

Messi

Lots of Harley in January...the new version of the Garage statue is 425 dollars retail but yo, that hyena is wearing goggles and riding in a sidecar.

Gonna drive this shit into the ground lol.

You know some people will double dip on the garage.

TheStig88

Lots of Harley in January...the new version of the Garage statue is 425 dollars retail but yo, that hyena is wearing goggles and riding in a sidecar.
Oh man, how tempting. A lot of the reason I passed in the first place was because the sidecar got cut. $425 though... plus I'd have to find Selina.

MG310

I do like the recolored version of the Bombshell a bit more but my EE order is still at the original price so I don't want to mess with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom