• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElNarez

Banned
RE: SG cover.

Well Wolf is a shit album with a great dumb cover. SG is a shit comic with a great cover. Good job Marvel on keeping the trend.

Now that Spidey/Deadpool Paid in full cover is fantastic. So is the Amazing Spider-man one.

EDIT: Midnighter #5 is a crossover with Grayson!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean it is Tyler's worst, but fuck you Squirrel Girl fucking rules

Where's my 2 Live Crew cover?

I mean it is Tyler's worst, but fuck you Squirrel Girl fucking rules

Wolf was alright. Didn't like it at first but after repeat listens its well produced than Goblin which doesn't hold up.

Cherry Bomb on the other hand.........ehhhhhh.

You can read Comixology on a PC :D

That's how I've been reading my comics the last few weeks. I actually prefer it to my tablet now.

I experimented with this set-up for getting through my Humble backlog, and it works decently:
74jqTQS.png

I feel like ComicGAF is also (not so secretly at this point) Hip-Hop/RapGAF

I don't get any of these references. I think it's cool they exist though.

Owzers

booo DC October soliciations out now are just for the main titles, i need the trades/statues section, the only thing worth looking at.

Sou Da

That's how I've been reading my comics the last few weeks. I actually prefer it to my tablet now.

I experimented with this set-up for getting through my Humble backlog, and it works decently (screenshot is a few months old, but you get the idea):

I don't get any of these references. I think it's cool they exist though.

Get ublock origin, better blocking than ABP and easier on the memory.

YES!

Amazon came through with my Aphrodite IX hardcover order! When I get it I will kiss it for Messi. They still have some in stock so get it while you can.

ElNarez

Banned
Where's my 2 Live Crew cover?

Wolf was alright. Didn't like it at first but after repeat listens its well produced than Goblin which doesn't hold up.

Cherry Bomb on the other hand.........ehhhhhh.

Shit, I think it's his best. We need to get away from that and back to comix because this is how the second Civil War starts.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to change Tim's costume to Nu52 so this dlc maybe makes a lick of sense.

Thanks for reminding me. I just started the download to my PS4 from my phone. It's cool living in the future.

Also, I know nothing about Hip-Hop but I still feel like we should post that Tyler the Creator album art pretty much always. It cracked me up..

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Gaaah. Just 8 and a half more days of this. So only 68 more hours and then freedom at last.

Why did I have to give two weeks like a decent person.

Gaaah. Just 8 and a half more days of this. So only 68 more hours and then freedom at last.

Why did I have to give two weeks like a decent person.

It's not all its' cracked up to be. I finished up two weeks ago and the days are CRAWLING.

Also, my body clock is completely fucked and I've been staying up till 4AM and getting up around noon. I blame Dead Space 3 having about 50 false endings. Living that Bachelor Frog dream, I guess.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
It's not all its' cracked up to be. I finished up two weeks ago and the days are CRAWLING.

Also, my body clock is completely fucked and I've been staying up till 4AM and getting up around noon. I blame Dead Space 3 having about 50 false endings. Living that Bachelor Frog dream, I guess.

Well I mean, I'm starting my new job immediately after I wrap up my current job, so it's not like I get a chunk of time off or anything. I just really don't like this job. Haha

I'm finishing my year long placement in two and a half weeks. It's going to feel really weird not having to get up early for a month before I start uni again. Not sure what the hell I'm gonna do.

DC really needs to fix Red Robin's costume. It's been 4 years now. It would take like five minutes to fix. The yellow belt X thing across his body should be a black X that's apart of the suit. Give him a more traditional cape but with a hood. Yellow belt to break up the top and bottom. The yellow arm bands need to go. Cape should be red on the inside and black on the outside.

It's way to busy of a suit.

Messi

DC really needs to fix Red Robin's costume. It's been 4 years now. It would take like five minutes to fix. The yellow belt X thing across his body should be a black X that's apart of the suit. Give him a more traditional cape but with a hood. Yellow belt to break up the top and bottom. The yellow arm bands need to go. Cape should be red on the inside and black on the outside.

It's way to busy of a suit.

Tell me more about your costume designs

n62D3XZ.jpg

And finished. I really enjoyed it and it's an instant classic. The ending was flat, it's didn't evoke any real emotional response from me. Doom Patrol is still my Number #1.

Messi

n62D3XZ.jpg

And finished. I really enjoyed it and it's an instant classic. The ending was flat, it's didn't evoke any real emotional response from me. Doom Patrol is still my Number #1.

I thought it was heading for your number one spot. What happened? Did the ending chapters really fuck up that badly?

Bii

Strider by Randall Trang
Rogue by Sara Richard

Morrigan by Stjepan Sejic

BB Hood by Jimmie Robinson

Bonus - Captain America by Ramona Fradon. She sells these great sketch cards for $25

I really did consider having Sejic draw me, like, Gambit or something just because the idea of having access to something Messi didn't and using it on motherfucking Gambit is funny to me, but I actually had something in mind for him

You'd like it, i think

these Doom panels lmfao

I love that Rogue. How much was Sara charging for something like that? I might have to track her down at a future con.

Spoke with my LCS about Fables #150 and he says its scheduled to come out on 7/22/15! Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i didnt know there were ppl who dont listen to hip hop

also, should i watch Rogue Cut or regular DoFP tonight? only saw it once in theatres a while back

I thought it was heading for your number one spot. What happened? Did the ending chapters really fuck up that badly?

He'll just have a new favorite next week anyway. :D

So I got my IST shipment today. East of West Year One, Kabuki Library Edition, and the first three Usagi Yojimbo omnibi. The box was so big you could easily fit a small child in it.

YES!

Amazon came through with my Aphrodite IX hardcover order! When I get it I will kiss it for Messi. They still have some in stock so get it while you can.

I should point out that IST has it back in stock at the moment, so for people where it's an option it will be much cheaper than Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom