• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm watching The Rogue Cut version of DOFP and they make you pick which version you want to watch. I'm about 20 minutes in and haven't seen any new scenes yet. I feel like I clicked on the wrong cut.

You didn't.
You bought the wrong movie that came out today.

huh i somehow missed this announcement
Archie-Meets-Ramones-promo.jpg

there's nothing less Punk than Archie but i don't care i'll read it

where do buy one of these?

if theyre still doing it, I might submit a page. I'd make it as rad possible

Is that from here? http://floatingworldcomics.com/shop/art-books/bartkira

I didn't know how bad I needed this until I saw it
Yep keiichi's link is where you go. I don't know if they're still taking submissions. The book just contains a random assortment of sections.
Every day, I'm a little more impressed with Tryant Rave purchasing habits than the last.

Then he talks to me on twitter about buying Idolmaster and that shit disappears like tears in rain
Hey Idolmaster is really fun, don't do this to me :( I can like Doom Patrol, Hellboy, Casanova, etc. and my idols...
Yeah, idol anime is shit. Monster girls are the best.
Take it back, Idolmaster rules.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This Thor girl is called...Thor Girl >_>

Not the most inspired name there Marvel

Idolmaster's impact on Miura is more than enough reason to wish it erradicated from the globe.
Even Berserk is no match for idols
It's one of those genres I just can't take anymore. Along with generic high school anime. I did rather enjoy Wanna Be the Strongest in the World, wherein a pop idol becomes a professional wrestler. I wouldn't dare call it good anime, though.

I can see not being interested in idol shows but in Idolmaster's defense I do think the core characters are more interesting than the other ones out there. The games are fun too.

Also, I just placed my IST order :O I decided to go paperback for the BPRD collections

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
We should talk about Cowboy Bebop. It's got a great soundtrack.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
3, 2, 1 let's jam.

Nothing can top that shit. Also, those old Adult Swim bumpers of old people swimming.

That must be why I imported like, five of them. The three main ones, Vitaminless, and the movie OST.

Fuck, I need to find the vinyl. I just want to hear Waltz for Zizi on my record player, and then I'll be okay with life.

SEJIC'S SWITCH starts in October. Please give him a shot :/. He was nice to our guys at comic con.

Do I need to have read Witchblade? Because all the Witchblade I have read is a Tomb Raider crossover and an Aliens/Predator/Darkness crossover that was appropriately called Overkill.

Oh, who I am kidding, I'm getting it anyway.

Messi

I read They're not like us Vol 1 today. It was quite an interesting book with a somewhat unexpected view on late teens who grew up with powers and were hated by their own parents. It's an angry book at times that only starts to get going as it is ending. Beautiful art. In particular the main character Syd. Also did I ever mention how much I love Jordie Bellaire.

Messi

Do I need to have read Witchblade? Because all the Witchblade I have read is a Tomb Raider crossover and an Aliens/Predator/Darkness crossover that was appropriately called Overkill.

Oh, who I am kidding, I'm getting it anyway.

No you don't have to. This is a new start that will have some new versions of characters here and there.

watched/read Shonen Jump anime/manga mostly, and then quit anime like around middle school, and only recently decided that should probably maybe get back into it

watch Bebop, HunterxHunter, Gurren Lagann, then quit cuz you've seen the top of the godlike/shonen/mecha mountain

watch Bebop, HunterxHunter, Gurren Lagann, then quit cuz you've seen the top of the godlike/shonen/mecha mountain

couldnt finish Gurren because of the crazy amount jiggly breasts for no reason

probably a result of my limited experience with anime in the past decade, but I swear I am done with anime where the main character has difficulty speaking with another character because the character has breasts. Also, panty shots are an almost auto dismissal of a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom