• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch Bebop, HunterxHunter, Gurren Lagann, then quit cuz you've seen the top of the godlike/shonen/mecha mountain

trust me, i've gotten like every possible recommendation from my friends, acquaintances, my dad, guys i follow on twitter, and random tablers at a LCS event, plus one of my managers almost did the other night. only recently have i had the actual drive to do so. and also my friend wants his copy of Akira back so i guess i have to watch that soon too

Can you guys believe we'll actually have the last issue of Hawkeye tomorrow

"Hawk....eye."
hqdefault.jpg

"What a time to be alive."

Matt Frisction does not believe in digital.

I think I'm gonna make an exception for Hawkeye #22. I'm gonna drive down to the comic shop and pick that shit up first thing in the morning. Actually hold that bitch in my hands ASAP. Last time I did that was...Batman and Robin #1? The beginning of a great pop superhero comic and now the end.

b-r-1.jpg

Messi

Low volume 2 is out in October and is only 4 issues, but is still $15 (not that I won't pay it) the first volume was 6 issues for $10 so I don't think we can complain. I just hope the story for volume 2 is longer than 4 issues.

Zombine

Banned
Low volume 2 is out in October and is only 4 issues, but is still $15 (not that I won't pay it) the first volume was 6 issues for $10 so I don't think we can complain. I just hope the story for volume 2 is longer than 4 issues.

It looks like it's going to tell a very particular story. That's probably why.

Hmmm. I would think it would just be Della's arc, but the solicit for issue #10 makes me think otherwise.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So is that Spidey/Deadpool book a mini or ongoing?

Bii

Finished Sunstone vol 1. Hey, that was fun! Totally left me at a cliffhanger so I'll start vol 2 soon.

I went into my LCS today thinking it was Wednesday. Almost had a heart attack when I didn't this week's books in my pile. 😂

Messi

Messi, did you see the Shutter cover in the new solicits? HAHAHAHAHA

First time I click on a shutter cover lol. If they harm the cat. FUCK THEM

Finished Sunstone vol 1. Hey, that was fun! Totally left me at a cliffhanger so I'll start vol 2 soon.

I went into my LCS today thinking it was Wednesday. Almost had a heart attack when I didn't this week's books in my pile. 😂

One of us one of us one of us.

See I am not crazy

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bet Kate dies, because I'm already losing Kirsten and Dawn, might aswell go for the hat trick

Because DC released this Jason Todd as Robin collection I started perusing CMX issues. Boy he wasn't Robin in the post Crisis era for long before he was killed. He lasted about two years? Was he Robin a lot prior to that? Seems to be a short time to develop so much animosity.

You know, this really is a The Life and Times of Martha Washington.

The one comic I can't wait two extra days for dcbs to arrive is Cyborg. Probably go to several shops and peddle that shit like I did Klarion.

Bii

is justice league any good

i started it and thought

"no"

but maybe ~40+ is alright?

I started back up on #40 and it has entertained me so far. I'm not a big DC reader (only have Batman on my pull list) but I'll pick up #42 tomorrow if that means anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom