• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell no. I've read from the start. Overcame a lot of nonsense but this? This bugs the hell out of me. So of course more bullshit tragedy would have to happen to motivate him to do this. Gee I wonder would cause that. *stares at his wife and kid*
It's a social commentary brah on the state of comics. #deep #comicsuperstar #animeeverything

SArcher

Banned
Perhaps a bit off topic but did anyone save the pages of the (translated) Avengers Electric Rain #18 that were posted at Popmythology? If so then please PM me.

The site no longer seems to have the images in high res and I missed the final translated issue (#18).

styl3s

Dumb question but stuff like planet hulk, old man Logan, infinity gauntlet, age of apoc, civil war etc will have their own trades right? Trying to drastically cut back on my monthly marvel floppies so I can branch out to non marvel stuff. Plus a lot of this non main stuff I would rather have in a nice HC trade.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Dumb question but stuff like planet hulk, old man Logan, infinity gauntlet, age of apoc, civil war etc will have their own trades right? Trying to drastically cut back on my monthly marvel floppies so I can branch out to non marvel stuff. Plus a lot of this non main stuff I would rather have in a nice HC trade.
They will have
(I preordered them all)

I'm sure they will

Heartless by Warren Ellis and Tula Lotay. Horror-ish, about a female musician facing elements of her past upon returning to a family cottage in England. Something like that.
i like the concept and the creative team!
Keatinge and Barber on a Wrestling book called Ringside. It's Image Keatinge, he's gonna kill it right?

FUCK YESSSSSSS

proxy.jpg

more stuff:

Expired, by Jimmie Robinson "Shadowline comic murder mystery"

Throwaways by Caitlin Kittredge "new sci-fi, suspense series"

Axcend by Shane Davis "world-building, reality bending new series"

Camp Midnight, by Steven T. Seagle - all ages OGN

...so where did all the former big Marvel guys go, because they didn't head to Image apparently

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
...so where did all the former big Marvel guys go, because they didn't head to Image apparently

I only have personal experience to go by, but perhaps they all got into bouldering and no longer had time for comics.

Hadrian's Wall, by Kyle Higgins, Alec Siegel, and Rod Reis

Cry Havoc by Si Spurrier and Ryan Kelley

I actually like seeing some names I don't recognize. The industry can be far too insular sometimes.

that'd be fine, but i know of most of them and they're not interesting to me. books by Caitlin Kittredge, Shane Davis, Kyle Higgins, etc don't get me hyped too much

Steve Orlando is doing a book called Virgil, about an outed cop in Jamaica out for revenge. Could be dope! his inspiration came from walking out of Django Unchained and asking "What if Tarantino had balls?"

also Blue Monday by Chyna Clugston-Flores is coming to Image, and also Scooter Girl, a dark comedy. Both sound rly up my alley

Two new Ronald Wimberley books, that's cool.
Hell yeah. this dude should be a superstar

tim1138

Steve Orlando is doing a book called Virgil, about an outed cop in Jamaica out for revenge. Could be dope! his inspiration came from walking out of Django Unchained and asking "What if Tarantino had balls?"

also Blue Monday by Chyna Clugston-Flores is coming to Image, and also Scooter Girl, a dark comedy. Both sound rly up my alley

Hell yeah. this dude should be a superstar

I'm in for that Steve Orlando book

The new Kaare Andrews book sounds aight. "The One %"

oh hey, Greg Rucka and Nicola Scott doing a thing called "Black Magick." it's a procedural... except not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom