• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not even a baseball cap from 2015!!

superman-32-cover-0-101337.jpg

Romita pls don't tell me you sit around at home wearing 90s lookin backwards cap tho like its casual wear

frye

Look at these fuckin costumes he designed for the Hellfire club

cover.jpg

niggas look like a 80s workout video

Typhoid Mary is everything

e: anyone remember that Superman/Batman thing by Michael Turner where Lois Lane helps Supergirl find some earth clothes and Supergirl ends up rocking the thong straps over jeans look somehow

i swear some of these motherfuckers are at least a decade out of sync with fashion in the real world

Zombine

Banned
JC what the fuck. How in gods name is the Struzan thread going south? God fucking damnit. How is this even remotely possible?

40something pages into BPRD and I'm already enjoying it.

The part where it shows Hellboy first seeing Abe during the experiments is just great

edit: the part where he meets Liz ;___;

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I only read 1 book this week :( wasn't even particulary good, not a bOG fan of this surfer Galactus arc

I never liked that 80s shoulder pad thing Romita put her in. God bless him, but Romita Jr is the worst costume/clothes designer in comics lmao. Nigga still putting backwards baseball caps on Superman in 2015.
Yeah it ain't the greatest.

I was just thinking because I've never disliked a single one of her costumes. Always liked them.

Especially this:

And her green and white hoodie + cape look that she had during Hecatomb.
Look at these fuckin costumes he designed for the Hellfire club

cover.jpg

niggas look like a 80s workout video
I said goddamn

Bit of a quiet week for me. Picking up Kanan and maybe Cyborg. I do plan on picking up that East of West hardcover though. £20 for 500 odd pages isn't bad and I need to read more Image stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom