• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombine

Banned
I think it's time we start kickstarting major hollywood films.

Nah, we don't need to fall into that trap where we're donating our hard earned money so billion dollar companies can make more money with less risk. Crowd funding is sketchy as hell.

CBTech

Grayson was fantastic as usual. Dick's encounter with
Lex Luthor
was suprising and fun.

Question. Does Dick know that Damian is alive again and/or does Damian know that Dick is still alive since Damian was resurrected while Dick has been "dead"?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Good. Will maybe buy the trade then.
The new artstyle really turns me off.

Afterlife with Archie is also not Staples, so buy that too (even though you're a monster for not loving the new art style.)

Archie vs Predator really tickles my Friday the 13th fancy.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Okay, what. Why hasn't there been a new post for almost an hour. This is scary, guys.

Also, I think I might keep working a bit for my website job as an ACTUAL contractor. AKA I'll just work whenever I feel like it from home and charge much more than the equivalent hourly pay. Aww yeah
And I've actually got some bargaining power on the pay because we're super understaffed at the moment AND the sponsored posts I usually do are at an all-time high right now. They just keep on coming in. Something she said made me feel like she was going to be kind of desperate, so I jumped on the opportunity. Haha

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Man, after reading Loki & Thor, I feel like I should read Sub-Mariner: The Deep but it seems like there are no copys of Issue 5 avaiable anymore...

Zombine

Banned
Freeza where the hell is Red She-Hulk shipping out of? Japan? It shipped on the 14th and still hasn't made its way here.

Edit:

I know that Thomas Jane is a class act, but man I like him even more after reading his forward in The Rocketeer Deluxe edition. What a cool dude.

Messi

Freeza where the hell is Red She-Hulk shipping out of? Japan? It shipped on the 14th and still hasn't made its way here.

Edit:

I know that Thomas Jane is a class act, but man I like him even more after reading his forward in The Rocketeer Deluxe edition. What a cool dude.

I took your red hulk. She is pretty.

Messi

I fear he is talking about that, and I'm remaining calm. Very calm. Calm.

sirene.gif

Zombine

Banned
He did really? Why?

He said he was tired of living in Messi's shadow. He wants to go somewhere where he can be the top poster. He's also working on opening a boutique that sells things like Gundam and Macross. He's kind of zeroed in on that and collecting all the Panini DBZ cards.

I've been playing DBZ with him VIA Steam Message testing out his new Nail deck. Little does he know I'm actually cheating like a mother fucker.

Messi

He said he was tired of living in Messi's shadow. He wants to go somewhere where he can be the top poster. He's also working on opening a boutique that sells things like Gundam and Macross. He's kind of zeroed in on that and collecting all the Panini DBZ cards.

I've been playing DBZ with him VIA Steam Message testing out his new Nail deck. Little does he know I'm actually cheating like a mother fucker.

Well then fuck him. More cake for us.

I see how it is. You don't want Messi in your secret club.

I've mentioned it like 50 times in the various monthly threads. It's google's chat program with in gmail. I've asked in like everyone one of our monthly threads who wants to be invited to it. If you want me to add you to it, you are more than welcome. Just shoot me your Gmail address and I'll gladly add you.

Messi

I've mentioned it like 50 times in the various monthly threads. It's google's chat program with in gmail. I've asked in like everyone one of our monthly threads who wants to be invited to it. If you want me to add you to it, you are more than welcome. Just shoot me your Gmail address and I'll gladly add you.

Oh I don't have a Gmail address like some peasant. Who is in that group.

Giffen is really tearing it up on JL3K1. We full comedy now. Those last two pages...

It's secretly a JL International sequel set 1000 years in the future. That much is becoming extremely clear.

Zombine

Banned
There's a saying we use in broadcasting, it goes like this:

"Garbage in, garbage out."

I think it applies outside of the field as well.

i fell asleep and my friend says he didn't notice Cyborg at the shop (tho he wasn't looking for it). ahhhh i hope it's not sold out. i need to start preordering these things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom