• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombine

Banned
Who in blazes shmangs in bed without removing their spectacles?

ibyyrZAKMi0ZXv.gif

Lol....

Justice League Gods and Monsters arrived for me today. Deluxe Edition, so I have my nice little figure. A bit cheap, but I like it. Looking forward to after I get done working to watch it.

I should post pictures of my collection. I only have 100ish books I think.

Gotta stop by the shop after work tonight to grab Hawkeye volume 4 too.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Wow, good price. They've been going for ridiculous prices. I really like the Guardians one but I haven't really felt like buying any of the others.
Problem is, now I really need all the other :D
Phase I had a sweet Collection with all Artbooks for the Solomovies, I want one of these for Phase II, too!

I just hope that I really get it, the last times I hunted down pricey books for good money, the delivery was suddenly MIA.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I just finished Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #4.

Jesus Christ. Omfg. I am turning 36 in two days and I'm curled up in bed like I'm twelve years old, shocked to my very fucking core.

Holy mother of god...

image_zps30rheez5.jpg
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
I made a video of my comic room all done and with updated pieces.

http://youtu.be/xJNZmCyjk1k
nice video, my man

Id do a video if it becomes a ComicsGAF Thing but... my room is a goddamn mess holy shit
some people have posted it on twitter

words cannot do it justice

I found it lol

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET DON'T CLICK
https://instagram.com/p/5sft-ERoTc/
Incredible

Owzers

how much ya'll think you spend on comics monthly

dcbs 30-50 depending on trades.
cmx maybe $0-20 depending on sales, usually $5 since it's rare stuff i like goes on sale.
IST: maybe $50 every 3 or 4 months when i order something.

occasional MU subscription which would average $5/month when i actually sign up.

I'll say on average $55ish a month.

Owzers

I get every single marvel book each week for about $10-20 depending on how expensive they are. I buy quite a few monthly image books too...and DC/Vertigo stuff and sales...ugh. Probably more than I care to admit.

I need to find Zombine's supplier, this would be much easier than buying print , redeeming code, and trying to sell the flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom