• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Did you just learn of this now? You need to stop just lurking in this thread, yeesh.

shut up Tizoc, crawl back into your DC loving hole with your harley sex doll!

I'm sure he already knew he had uncontainable boners.

I had no idea someone was making a Battle Chasers game. Also, nobody cares about or remembers Battle Chasers >_>

Joe Mad must have sold his soul to the devil or something

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Did you just learn of this now? You need to stop just lurking in this thread, yeesh.

I'm sure he already knew he had uncontainable boners.

I had no idea someone was making a Battle Chasers game. Also, nobody cares about or remembers Battle Chasers >_>

Joe Mad must have sold his soul to the devil or something

Looks like the last issue came out about a year before I got back into comics(the first time) after high school.

It's pretty shitty, but hilarious because his bio on his site is absolutely ridiculous, and this picture...

nKNiU66.jpg

So, after reading that story, I don't get it. He takes other peoples booths and no one does anything about it? Like, if you're the one who has this happen too, just throw his shit on the ground? o_O
Comics pros exposed as the betas they are when The Real Ass Zombie King rolls in town

So, after reading that story, I don't get it. He takes other peoples booths and no one does anything about it? Like, if you're the one who has this happen too, just throw his shit on the ground? o_O

Yeah I'm with Ulises on this one. Show some grit, comics artists. If he's literally the only one in the show doing this, that makes it 1 vs like 150.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Mature x rated content :)

So is Tosh.0 but at least I know to look away when I see someone on a trampoline. Damned guided view dropped her arm in my lap with no warning. Well other than the fact that it showed her arm getting squished a couple of pages before. But besides that I had no warning!

Book is hilarious though. I've laughed out loud several times already through 2 issues.

Messi

So is Tosh.0 but at least I know to look away when I see someone on a trampoline. Damned guided view dropped her arm in my lap with no warning. Well other than the fact that it showed her arm getting squished a couple of pages before. But besides that I had no warning!

Book is hilarious though. I've laughed out loud several times already through 2 issues.

There is more stuff like that later lol

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
There is more stuff like that later lol

But now I know and knowing is half the battle.

Also asking that Stegman guy if someone broke his hands before he drew that shitty cover has gotten several responses from him and someone named Ryan Lindsey. I didn't bother to read them though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
happy 4th for all the American comicgaffers

da1ra9hicwmzdgfteyrn.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Does anyone use dividers or anything in their boxes to separate their books? My box is really unorganized and I was looking for ideas if anyone has anything they want to share...

Owzers

Does anyone use dividers or anything in their boxes to separate their books? My box is really unorganized and I was looking for ideas if anyone has anything they want to share...

I've only used some cardboard pieces to separate stuff in short boxes, but i hate floppies, they are terrible and do not deserve a better life. I have 4 or so short boxes, one for stuff i'm selling, one for runs, one for #1 issues and one-shots, and another one that mocks me for buying comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom