• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I think I'll be dropping Pretty Deadly along with The Beauty. Plenty of new titles coming out to take their place.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I will always treasure the Lashley free era

xMGrNAA.gif

Squirrel Girl #9 oh lawd

Mole Man
as a foreveralone "nice guy"
killed me. He's even
wearing a fedora and m'ladying
on the cover of #10. Yesssss

Messi

I read all of Lazarus. That is a great fucking comic. It really finds its footing in the second hardcover and everyone seems to get less shitty to each other while still having the ability to be complete scumbags.

I also read Manifest Destiny, that is a fun comic.

shingi70

Banned
Going to my first con this November and didn't realize how hardcore some con goers are.its still 4 months away and all the best hotels that are less then 10 minutes away are all taken up.

Sandfox

Seems like Marvel Now is a Old Vs Young thing
According to Alonso the divide is by philosphical and spiritual differences among other issues which is probably why you see characters like Strange with the kids.
he has the same "I Quit" promo that the other kdis have tho

whats happening with Sandoval if New Avengers is gone then? I need my Joe Mad-lite fam ;_; Put him on a X-Men book, his style suits it much better anyway. Give him Uncanny

Sandoval and his trash art have been off New Avengers for a while and his replacement is doing this new book.

I don't like old art.

But I thought you loved Strangers in Paradise? Love and Rockets isn't old, it is from around the same time. (Started in the mid 80s as compared to SIP's early 90s).

Edit: Looks like L&R was from early 80s. Either way, the art isn't dated at all.

I read all 5 issues of DK3 today and so far it's a 7/10 to me. It's interesting but gives off a feeling of directionless. Hopefully the creators know hat they are doing.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Cant wait for when Ghostbusters is finally out, makes a good amount of money and we can finally move on with that topic.

Owzers

dcbs order placed, seems boring. My reading is boring.

Doom Patrol #1
Black Panther
Black Science
Dr. Strange
Gwenpool
Invincible
Paper Girls
Power man and iron fist
Saga
Suicide Squad #2 and 3
Walking Bread
Wonder Woman # 6,7

double shipping and pre-ordering, i haven't even received WW Rebirth yet, at least i can remove books before the deadline at the end of the month if i don't like it. Fade Out Deluxe OHC is an IST maybe since it wasn't half off at dcbs, might just get the first issue at the next digital sale instead of physical.

Top Bottom