• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
which one of you lovely gents wants to make me a magik avatar out of that picture btw?

and no, not her chastity panties lol. Her creepy face. Love you long time thanks

I'd really be shocked if they cancelled Doctor Strange. This is like the first successful ongoing he's had in like 30 years, and there's a new movie coming out. Maybe a relaunch but no way they get rid of his solo book when the sales are clearly there and this team is clearly working.

Messi

No more Bachalo Strange

No more Spider-Woman

Everything is terrible

It's ok....it's ok....it's ok

giphy.gif

frye

not too big on Foreman but I'm not too big on Rocafort either so that's a sidegrade for me if there ever was one

I'd really be shocked if they cancelled Doctor Strange. This is like the first successful ongoing he's had in like 30 years, and there's a new movie coming out. Maybe a relaunch but no way they get rid of his solo book when the sales are clearly there and this team is clearly working.
Yeah, it probably just goes back to #1. This new book seems to have started life as a annual story.

I dunno despite the movie I'd be pretty surprised to see them try to juggle two Strange books at once. But I hope you're right.

Squirrel Girl trade sales are actually pretty decent so I pray to GOD it survives with its creative team in tact for yet another fuckin' new volume in 2017

Probably my favorite pages in Spider-Woman are the characters walking around on the static background. The party spread early on and them walking through the hotel in the most recent issue. It worked well in that party page with everyone talking about who the father of her baby was.

TheFlow

Banned

hope not. I think I make a post every week about how it is a top tier book

mreddie

By calling it Iron Fists and giving the Danny Rand Iron Fist a partner. Another Iron Fist – just an East Asian girl – a six year old with a dragon. And from Kaare Andrews and Afu Chan.

All New Iron Fists

Has DC had any luck with this mini series format? Just seems like I never hear anything about them past an announcement and the first issue.

PS: Bloodlines is pretty sweet.
Its done pretty good for them the past year. Both Raven and Apollo & Midnighter are already announced for the Fall.

Its done pretty good for them the past year. Both Raven and Apollo & Midnighter are already announced for the Fall.

As long as we can get some books we probably wouldn't get normally I'm all for it. Just can't help but think it doesn't do well numbers wise.

That being said...still no Shazam announcement and no appearance by him in Justice League when he was left off in a kind of weird spot because of Darkseid War.

Top Bottom