• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2016. Everyone Loves A Hero, Everyone Loves You

I find it a bit distressing that they're already talking about tie-ins what with American Kaiju apparently being planned for one.

Also, the birth certificate thing wasn't funny in Vote Loki so here's hoping Ewing can do better.

mreddie

Where in Greg Land's case, he just traces pictures he found on Google Image Search.

zIBAsAb.jpg

I feel average towards those new ongoings. Thanos should have Bachalo on it. Just because I think it'd be refreshing.

Jessica Jones will be okay, I'm sure.

My feelings on the new Marvel NOW books. Let me know if I missed any series that were announced.

Will read and super excited for:
Champions
Infamous Iron Man
The Unworthy Thor
Death of X

Will read, but not excited for:
Jessica Jones
Thanos

Don't care and won't read:
Guardians of the Galaxy
Great Lakes Avengers

My feelings on the new Marvel NOW books. Let me know if I missed any series that were announced.

Champions
Infamous Iron Man
The Unworthy Thor
Death of X

Jessica Jones
Thanos

Guardians of the Galaxy
Great Lakes Avengers

How could you forget Solo?!? GREEN GUNMAN

And Riri Iron Man

And U.S.Avengers

How could you forget Solo?!? GREEN GUNMAN

And Riri Iron Man

And U.S.Avengers
I don't count Riri because it's still Invincible. It's not a new title. I will never care about a Solo ongoing, and I'm actually upset about forgetting USAvengers because it's a sequel to one of my favorites. And actually I'll change my mind on JJ. She's one of my favorite characters, I love Alias and I loved the show. Plus all she's doing right now is being a nagging housewife. The idea of her being a PI again, but without the self-loathing and alcoholism should be great.

Champions
Infamous Iron Man
The Unworthy Thor
Death of X
U.S.Avengers
Jessica Jones

Thanos

Guardians of the Galaxy
Great Lakes Avengers
Solo

They announced a new Guardians book? Still Bendis and schiti?

This is beautiful

Nah, but it's unlikely Bendis will leave(which we all seem to want) right after he brought Angela back on the team.

Edit: Should I make my first thread "Civil War II and Batman(2016) outsold Civil War and Batman(2011)"?

Messi

Nah, but it's unlikely Bendis will leave(which we all seem to want) right after he brought Angela back on the team.

Edit: Should I make my first thread "Civil War II and Batman(2016) outsold Civil War and Batman(2011)"?

Please also add in that this month's issue of Harley went up 27% over last month. Not an insignificant number as Harley sells really well.

I love that there are certain panels and pages that are basically memes now

But really only meme-level to everyone in here and a handful of other people

Top Bottom