• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

large.gif

Hagi

Nope you did not make a book about a pregnant Jess still fighting crime, nope no fucking way. Someone please wake me up I just saw a picture of Kitty dressed as Star Lord.

Messi

Nope you did not make a book about a pregnant Jess still fighting crime, nope no fucking way. Someone please wake me up I just saw a picture of Kitty dressed as Star Lord.

She may not be crimefighting while pregnant. I doubt they want to put a non costumed jess on the cover. If she is still fighting while pregnant....marvel aint that stupid.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wheres my X stuff covers and also new avengers to see this black widow-esque Squirrel Girl

yeah i'd take those down if i were you

C. Copyrighted Material

Full transcriptions of articles and whole or partially-scanned images (e.g. magazine scans) are prohibited. Standard fair-use policies apply, and sources should always be attributed.

These aren't released promotional images. These are leaks.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
New Avengers is Squirrel Girl apparently and not Black Widow.

I am in comics hell. We all burn down here.

Top Bottom