• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh wait new avengers is the Hawkeye and songbird one. Sandoval art is amazing

What is th deadpool spiderman one called then?

Go to 4chan.

In the table find comics and cartoons. Click.

At top of page before first link clink catalog. Should be green.

Find a picture of the promotional ANAD or find bleedingcool. Ctrl+f scanbro.

Drayco21

Go to 4chan.

In the table find comics and cartoons. Click.

At top of page before first link clink catalog. Should be green.

Find a picture of the promotional ANAD or find bleedingcool. Ctrl+f scanbro.

I didn't even notice it was Scanbro uploading these, I thought the last time he updated anything he said he was losing his home and wouldn't be able to be back.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
I am liking the Daredevil and Ultimates cover. Not really sure about the entire concept around the new Spider-Woman, but I have liked it since the new creative team has been in charge (and Land got the boot).

Also, is Miles staring in the Old Man Logan book?

Drayco21

Did Rich confirm Tom Taylor and David Lopez on All-New Wolverine earlier today, and I missed it, or is that one new?

Add another to the list of "books I'll be buying".

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That Land cover for Uncanny is...completely fine.

And those are some classic ass costumes, including hairy Sabretooth and Purple Mags.

Miles on Old Man Logan cover for no reason

One side of the cover shows the world Old Man Logan came from, while the side with Miles is the heroic world he finds himself in now.

All-New X-Men: I'll read it, but damn I was right about Bagley's art feeling dated for me.

Hagi

Wolverine clone becomes Wolverine.

RG0BS1U.gif

Top Bottom