• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Afterlife 8 will be an homage to The Shining, so...

Afterlife8Var-0f031.jpg

This one I'm just chuckling at though:

Sabrina2Var-d0641.jpg

Zombine

Banned
I got a free drink from the girl at Taco Bell. After she looked me in the eyes and said "Have a nice day!" I think she liked me.

Zombine

Banned
That's not on the same level as "my pleasure" though brah.

Oh damn that is some sensual shit. My conversation went like this:

"Hey! I think I ordered a drink."

"*looks at the screen* No, you didn't, but it's okay this time. What do you want?"

"Can I get a Mountain Dew?"

"*gives it to me* have a nice day!"

Then I drove away never to be seen again.

till like Saturday.

barrin87

Pretty brilliant move of Square's to sell their million year old upport by packing in a demo of a Final Fantasy game people have been waiting a decade for.

Fuck the XV demo, I bought Type-0 yo play Type-0! ;P

Kind of wish I actually didn't play the XV demo so I could have sold it to the crazies that were willing to buy it.

Comics reading will have to be on the back burner this weekend because of Type-0. I did finish Fables Deluxe Volume 3 this week at least and have started Buffy the Vampire Slayer Library 3.

Vaguely comic related:

Secret Wars coming to Legendary

‘SECRET WARS’ JOINS ‘LEGENDARY: A MARVEL DECK BUILDING GAME’
Also ‘Legendary Encounters: Predator’ Details
Posted by ICv2 on March 19, 2015 @ 2:02 pm CT

At the GAMA Trade Show, Upper Deck Entertainment announced a Secret Wars expansion for its Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game for June. Upper Deck also shared more details on Legendary Encounters: Predator.
ICv2 spoke with Upper Deck Brand Manager Jason Brenner to get more details on the release, which will launch in the midst of Marvel Comics’s apocalyptic summer crossover event (see “'Secret Wars' Battleworld Revealed”). “Secret Wars will include at least 350 cards, it’s a Dark Cities-style expansion, not a core set,” Brenner said. “You’ll need a core set, but it can go both ways, with heroes and villains.”

“This is the first time we’re going to do a mix of original art and art that’s in existence from publishing,” he said. “The reason we’re doing this is because every universe has a very distinct look and feel to it in Secret Wars, and if we had an artist do all the original art, it would all have a very similar look and we’re actually trying to avoid that this time. And there will be a couple surprises for some of the specific universes we have in Secret Wars.” MSRP is $39.99.

As announced at Toy Fair, Legendary Encounters: Predator will release in July, debuting at Gen Con (see “'Firefly,' 'The Crow,' 'Assassin's Creed,' 'Predator' Games”). “It’s based off the first and second movies,” Brenner said. “It will allow you to play as the predator, or as a human team. Playing as the predator allows you to take those predator cards and put them in the [Legendary Encounters:] Alien game and now you have Alien vs Predator.” MSRP is $59.99.

Buying the core Legendary set at 10AM and carrying it around Dublin all day was not one of my better ideas, but our group loves playing it so I'm gonna have to get this.

Cade

Fuck the XV demo, I bought Type-0 yo play Type-0! ;P

Kind of wish I actually didn't play the XV demo so I could have sold it to the crazies that were willing to buy it.

Comics reading will have to be on the back burner this weekend because of Type-0. I did finish Fables Deluxe Volume 3 this week at least and have started Buffy the Vampire Slayer Library 3.

Type 0 does look pretty good. Not into having to replay stuff for real endings or whatever (?) though

PsychBat!

Banned
A decent mic will be my next pick up after I order my PC, so I might be interested depending on when recording is.
Cool. I'll count that as a maybe!
I'm 42 and I read Bee and Puppycat
At least you read it. I don't think I would ever recommend watching the cartoon though.
Can't see myself as a contributor, at least not at this point, but I definitely want to see how this turns out. Good luck, Psych, and whoever joins you. :)

Thanks. I hope some more people are interested.

Whats the price on regular funkos? I only know the local ebay import price.

When I have bought one in a shop here, the price is always €15.

I might order a few online when I get paid. Probably going to get Jace, Garruk, Nicol Bolas, Arthas, Sylvanas and CM Punk.

If they made the nine Hearthstone heroes I would buy them all. I can't believe the Warcraft line doesn't even have Thrall FFS. Hurry up Blizzard/Funko!

Zombine

Banned
Will someone at DC please write a book called Garbage so I can finally have Absolute Garbage?

I think Garbage should be the story about a new Swamp Thing Villain who is made out of garbage written by Warren Ellis and illustrated by Lemire

Edit: Actually I think Garbage-Man would be better.

Oh damn that is some sensual shit. My conversation went like this:

"Hey! I think I ordered a drink."

"*looks at the screen* No, you didn't, but it's okay this time. What do you want?"

"Can I get a Mountain Dew?"

"*gives it to me* have a nice day!"

Then I drove away never to be seen again.

till like Saturday.
You have to go back brah.

fauxtrot

Banned
Why do I not buy the claim that Sabrina will be back on track for a regular release schedule following the release of issue #2? Please prove me wrong, Archie Comics!

Top Bottom