• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

tim1138

Siskel & Ebert made an appearance during Batman Knightquest. Joker wasn't a fan.

I'm almost finished with the TPB. Good read so far.

I re-read Knightfall when they put out those massive tpb's a couple years ago, I thought it he'd up surprisingly well. It's a neat little character study of one man's descent into madness.

Thanks for the non-spoilered WrestleMania gifs. It's not like some of us couldn't stay up til 4AM to see it last night because we had work or anything.

Ah well, no biggie.

So along with Rage of Ultron coming tomorrow I also picked up the first volume of Copperhead cuz it's a space western and BKV was hyping it up as his favorite image comic.

3439729.jpg

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Last Month was our Convergence as comics, video games, anime, figures, and real life topics all came together in a single thread. Now, in two days, time runs out for the March Comics OT. Nothing will ever be the same again.

In a world without figures, will Freeza find something new to fill the void?

The wedding bells ring as Messi travels to South Korean to tie the knot with his Adam Hughes Harley variant.

CheskaPS3 is found unworthy of the Sony branding and must forge a new destiny as an Xbot.

What will Rhaknar do when he's finished the entire Marvel back catalog?

Will Zombine quit Comics OT forever?

Will JC manage to stay unbanned for more than a week?

Will somebody respond to one of Korupts' posts?

Will Sillymonkey actually like something?

These are just a few of the exciting possibilities in the stories we have to tell in April Comics OT.

10/10

Last Month was our Convergence as comics, video games, anime, figures, and real life topics all came together in a single thread. Now, in two days, time runs out for the March Comics OT. Nothing will ever be the same again.

In a world without figures, will Freeza find something new to fill the void?

The wedding bells ring as Messi travels to South Korean to tie the knot with his Adam Hughes Harley variant.

CheskaPS3 is found unworthy of the Sony branding and must forge a new destiny as an Xbot.

What will Rhaknar do when he's finished the entire Marvel back catalog?

Will Zombine quit Comics OT forever?

Will JC manage to stay unbanned for more than a week?

Will somebody respond to one of Korupts' posts?

Will Sillymonkey actually like something?

These are just a few of the exciting possibilities in the stories we have to tell in April Comics OT.

And, above all, will Spike ever post the March ComicsGAF banner?

tim1138

Might treat myself to this beast when pay day hits:
tumblr_inline_mrfhsmOyzx1qz4rgp.jpg

The Lemire run was one of the biggest surprises I've had in the last few years.

That is my absolute favorite Grant Morrison run of all time. That's a great omnibus too, my copy is one of my prized possessions.

mreddie

GUARDTU7covCOLcx-7f86d.jpg

GUARDIANS TEAM-UP #7
Written by PAUL SCHEER & NICK GIOVANETTI
Art by SHAWN CRYSTAL
Cover by DAVID LOPEZ
DRAX is taking his talents to South Beach, the home of pastel suits, chainsaws*, and ANT-MAN.
When a murderous alien ends up in Miami, it's up to an unlikely duo of Ant-Man and Drax to stop him, that is of course if they can stop bickering with each other long enough. They're Lethal Weapons who are Running Scared and they have 48 Hours to save the day before the Hot Fuzz come and replace them with The Other Guys.
PAUL SCHEER (The League and Fresh off the Boat) and NICK GIOVANNETTI, a.k.a the guys who resurrected BRUTE FORCE in DEADPOOL: BI-ANNUAL and gave you [REDACTED] in DEADPOOL #250, TEAM-UP again to take Drax and Ant-Man for spin in GUARDIANS TEAM-UP #7.
*Oh yes there will be chainsaws!

Messi

My only real life comic reading friend is pissed at me for accidentally spoiling something in Avengers / New Avengers. He told me I am going to die as I have consumed 4 monsters today (I know). So I sent him the page from one of those books of I believe Reed saying everything ends ect. I have no idea what book or what context I spoiled. I fucked up. I didn't know he read those books. I don't read them ffs.

Did I mess up badly?

Tizoc

iN THE MAIN game of Infinite Crisis can you search for items you want to build?
I tried Atrocitus and he's a pretty tanky champ but I could only build what the game was offering at the time.

Bii

My only real life comic reading friend is pissed at me for accidentally spoiling something in Avengers / New Avengers. He told me I am going to die as I have consumed 4 monsters today (I know). So I sent him the page from one of those books of I believe Reed saying everything ends ect. I have no idea what book or what context I spoiled. I fucked up. I didn't know he read those books.

Did I mess up badly?

Nah, tell your buddy to man the fuck up and quit being a baby. I am one who doesn't like things spoiled for me. It happens accidentally from time to time and my friends have never done it intentionally when I tell them to not spoil something when their conversation/text messages lean that way.

iN THE MAIN game of Infinite Crisis can you search for items you want to build?
I tried Atrocitus and he's a pretty tanky champ but I could only build what the game was offering at the time.

I think the shop button is the bottom left, and there's a tab for all items on the left side of that window.

F16XBSQHNKGH8UO.LARGE.gif

Messi

Have Sif and Thor ever had a romantic relationship? The only knowledge I have of Thor is the current runs and him appearing in stuff around the place. Where can I read about their relationship?

Tizoc

I think the shop button is the bottom left, and there's a tab for all items on the left side of that window.

F16XBSQHNKGH8UO.LARGE.gif

Ah thanks I'll use that when I play it again but this game is ODD.
It says my ping is 200 which to me is normal in LoL, but in this game there's like a 1 second delay between each action I do when I right click...

Village

It was only a first issue. I'm sure he'll end up back there before long.

Yeah yeah, I just felt like maybe that was a smidge to fast, then again , eh what do I know its issue one.

Made me realize something, I would buy the crap out of a howard the duck adventure game with this howard

Guys I don't mean to alarm you but I may be an unstoppable juggernaut of destruction. Ever since getting back into Infinite Crisis I've yet to lose a match.

I'm just doing my normal "scrounging for Swamp Thing-related stuff online" routine, and I can't help but notice and love that Len Wein's Wikipedia article credits him as the creator of Swamp Thing before Wolverine.

Top Bottom