• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

FeD.nL

So the first dutch Comic-Con was this weekend, had a blast. Though there was only one vendor that was selling Omnibi and Absolute editions, still got a pretty good deal on Ultimate Spider-Man and the Deadpool&Cable omnibus.

Today I powered through the Spider-Man omnibus and I forgot how much I loved it when the run was current (though I had to stop when my comic store went out of business). Those first 40 issues are so well paced and it was just a joy to read them again and read the stuff I had not read yet. I can never hate Bendis because of this run.

And his Daredevil run, and I really like his New Avengers run.

Tizoc

Guys I miss Green Lantern the Animated Series (and the comic being good too).

I should read the comic series I never bothered with it.

I wonder what DC's next animated series is all they got now is Teen Titans Go! right or did that finish recently?

I should read the comic series I never bothered with it.

I wonder what DC's next animated series is all they got now is Teen Titans Go! right or did that finish recently?

I think TT Go is still going, it's pretty popular.

There's a vixen cartoon for online coming soon and Bruce Timm has Justice League: Gods and Monsters movie coming this year. There's also a Batman vs Robin animated movie coming out next month I think.

Here's to hoping BvS kicks off more animated series.

Zombine

Banned
What in blazes are you talking about? Went googling and all i found was another crappy moba and it's dark horse comic by the same name.

raining_david_tennant.gif

Haha I had the same thought.

tumblr_n0tany1Dal1rzik3go1_500.gif

Tizoc

You people and your waifuization of comics.

Shameful. :c

image.php

I think TT Go is still going, it's pretty popular.

There's a vixen cartoon for online coming soon and Bruce Timm has Justice League: Gods and Monsters movie coming this year. There's also a Batman vs Robin animated movie coming out next month I think.

Here's to hoping BvS kicks off more animated series.

I know they got animated movies down the line but TT Go and Vixen appear to be their only animated series atm.

another solid day of bloodborne. Just mostly farming and leveling up. Decided to switch my main to axe, and it now has a socket gem.

I'm behind on my DVR and Comics. I've got that bloodborne feva!

Tizoc

Messi, Harley is just waiting for you to come play her.

Will it be Mad Love Harley?

Slumber Party Harley?

Or Bombshell Harley?

All of those are good Harley designs IMO.
The artwork for the characters is overall quite good.

My friend tells me that Joker is a copycat of Shaco from LoL, I may want to try that out once I finish the tutorial lol.

My friend tells me that Joker is a copycat of Shaco from LoL, I may want to try that out once I finish the tutorial lol.

I'm not too familiar with LoL but I glanced at a wikia for the character and yeah I can see the similarities.

FeD.nL

The problem is, the series went very fast very bad after the Ultimate Clonesaga IMO

Do you think Marvel will ever release a vol. 2. I mean up until the Clonesaga would be perfect for a second omnibus. Ugh why is Marvel so weird with the omnibus releases.

Tizoc

you know I should be studying for a test tomorrow but instead I'm reading comics. What does that say about me as a person?

You wish the subject of your exam was more interesting for you to bother studying for it. I personally like maths so I'm preparing for it I tend to enjoy solving math problems.

you know I should be studying for a test tomorrow but instead I'm reading comics. What does that say about me as a person?

could be worse, when i have to study i won't read comics because i know i should be studying but i won't even end up studying because i think about reading comics

lose in all categories

Hey guys ! I read this thread at work to kill time so I sorta feel like I know you guys but I haven't ever posted ! I was just wondering what you Canadians did for your comics. I've got a shop about an hour away that's pretty good, but it's an hour away ! InStockTrades has pretty crazy shipping costs in Canada ! Do we have a solid Canadian equivalent ?

And and and on another note I got the Big Hard Sex Criminals book and MAAN is this thing nice ! I can't wait to start reading !

They're both clowns and they can blink, that's about it lol.

Joker is like an AP burst ranged character that relies on a skillshot. He's pretty good. I logged on to play a bit and the queue times are much faster than they were a month ago. I'm just sitting on 10k credits until they come out with a hero I really want. The voice acting in the game is surprisingly not terrible. Unsure who voices the Joker but he's almost on the same level as Baker or Hamill.

Oh wow they got Tara for Harley and Conroy for Batman. Ivy same as Arkham.

Top Bottom