• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

Just finished reading De:Tales this morning and I loved it! A collection of short stories about relationships. Between friends or lovers or even strangers.

M7XERw9.jpg

A pretty good interview about it from Moon and Ba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Guo0CnnUFA

My favourite is definitely Reflections. A story about possible missed moments and they way we linger on them. Also cool that we get two different "versions" of the same story drawn by Moon and Ba separately.

Owzers

we're reholding the line to 2.99 but twice a month this time i hope you don't mind.

I get the same feelings listening to them as i do when Ted Cruz gives a speech except i don't want to punch DC people and maybe i want to buy some of their books.

Trump 2016: GOP REBIRTH.

We eat chocolate and shit on our favorite comics.
Gross
1) Zero Year
2) Court of Owls
3) Endgame
4) Superheavy
5) Death of the Family

Today's the day.

Phil, go finish Zero Year, it's the weekend so surely you have nothing better to do. It's frankly my favorite take on the origin story ever.

Death of the Family is just kinda mediocre. It's a SAW movie featuring The Joker. Naw.
And so it begins...
I'd love it. She already had the red ring.

She should also be in Trinity with Batman and Superman.
Good lord...
Exactly. Except we pretend Valiant doesn't exist.
Whoa I liked the one Valiant book I read.
I only need Batman Books. They should sell the rest to Valiant.
Batman is basically a Marvel character

frye

finally we are rid of that fucking Red Robin costume, possibly the worst costume of the entire New 52 (which is saying something)

I thought All-Star Batman was Miller's thing? Or are they doing a new version of it?

Either way, I'm gonna be buying a lot of Batman comics aren't I.

Messi

Rafael Albuquerque on Batgirl is the most hilarious fuck you over that cover controversy. Bravo DC. Just fantastic.

Top Bottom